Monday, January 08, 2007

Come to My Birthday Party Sunday Jan. 14th



Another fine flyer from your boy without a budget, MattSoReal. Yeah, I'd like to never design a flyer again but that's just the way it goes. I, and everyone, literally, that I know is feeling quite broke right now. And it's not just because of Christmas, I'm serious, everyone I have talked to in the past two days is sad and feeling destitute. What the hell happened? Even dudes who walk around with $20,000 worth of diamonds on their necks pretending to be rich are struggling. Seriously. Is the music business really that much of a lie?

Yes, but whatever. Come party with me and mines and celebrate 35 years of me doing what I do and 2 years of HoustonSoReal and if you don't give a shit about any of that still come out and drink your troubles away. I don't need any presents I just want your presence. For real. SoReal. I want to see you out. We won't break your bank.

Money Waters put out the best rap record of 2006.

Peekaboo Theory one day will be voted Best Live Band in the Houston Press Awards.

DJ Sun and Melodic are superstars.

My boy KB putting it down.

The Cotton Exchange has been around since the late 1800's, much of the decor inside is original. If you have never been there, you have to at least come see this piece of Houston history. As always there is no dress code at any event I am a part of and this will be the party of the week. It's at 202 Travis right around the corner from Toc Bar. Sort of.

You shouldn't have to work on Jan. 15th, for it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Tell your heathen boss that you ain't coming in. Due to your reverance for a great man (MLK, not me).

It's goin' down.

Scavone of Deaf in the Family will be in the house as well as will every rapper in Houston who is worth a shit. You're all VIP's tonight. Come down Kenny Parker.

Finna go watch the White Rapper Show and hopefully laugh a lot.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

This time of the year sure makes one really itchy when it comes to spending any more money specially after the holidays.
Have a great time. Happy Birthday.
Check out my blog for some unique birthday gift ideas.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks dope...get at me if you ever need some flier design in the future-ill take care of it

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I will see you on Sunday. Happy Birthday.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday foo...hope you have many more to come!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Clark Kent said...

Happy Birthday Matt

6:35 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

jacksonville jaguars jersey
michael kors handbags
hermes belt
tods outlet
patriots jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren outlet
mont blanc outlet
dallas cowboys jerseys
coach factory outlet

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home