Friday, December 29, 2006

200Devin is Upon Us

So I have been pretty lax with the updates thru all these holidays but rest assured I'm going to have something for your New Years Day Hang Over. New Years Eve is the 2nd Anniversary of HoustonSoReal aqnd I plan to spend all night on it again, like I did 2 years ago. I have some new music, photos and YouTubage I haven't posted up yet. Plus a full on holiday report from headquarters with stories of how I drank Genny Cream Ale, ate apple pie for breakfast and dchocolate peanut butter balls for lunch. I'm also going to tell you that my mother bought me boxer shorts with weed leafs all over them for Christmas and a DVD player I plan to set to region 2 so I can watch DVD's from other places on the TV not just the computer. Yeah man it's gonna be off the chain believe me. I got stories and such fo dat ass. And music. And videos.

And I am also going to outline my New Years resolutions which will be magnanimous undertakings but fuck it.

I'm also going to strive to be easier to work with. I think I just lost another job this week because I can't keep my mouth shut when editors start acting like Dilberts.

Why must everything have a formula? Why are these formulas created by the most boring of our society? Why are the most boring of our society in charge? In the nation that exists in my mind, drunks rule and stoners guard the roost.

I don't know.

Abacuses and slide rules for everyone.

And Genny Cream Ale. And Shiner Bock.

And Bukowski dvds. (why are there so many of these now that dude is dead?)

Go Vegan Texas.

9 Comments:

Anonymous LeanSippa said...

I wish you a happy and good new year Matt!!...
2007 can only get better!!...let's grind!...

Coughee Brothaz & SPC worldwide in 07!!!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Kc aka DjFo20 said...

Happy New year, fool. Wish I could get Shiner Bock up here. One of my faves. Well, guess this is it. Last day of '06. Been an interesting year. Met some good people, moved to a different country, smoked some cheap good good, and ate some really good food. I couldnt ask for much more in 07, 'cept possibly my 1st child! Im not officially releasing that info, yet. I might leak it soon, after an ultrasound in a few days...Lets keep this BIG news on the hush. Dont want the papparazzi snappin pics everytime we walk outside to take the dog for a shit.

R I P to all those that left us this year, and in previous years. Have a real good one, Matt, and all the others that read this, too. Peace, and God bless.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur fucking awesome!!!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are fucking awesome!!!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Baby said...

Thank You

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Baby Bedding said...

You Rock

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Nike shox shoes said...

In order to look at everything around a childlike innocence and continue to adventure the world of adults.

6:33 PM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

coach outlet store
swarovski jewelry
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors uk outlet
ugg boots
nike running shoes
michael kors outlet sale
ray-ban sunglasses
cheap soccer jerseys
nike air max uk
prada sneakers
michael kors outlet online
nike roshe
swarovski crystal
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
nobis jacket
north face outlet
roshe run men
mm1128

6:01 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160702
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
louis vuitton purses
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
nfl jerseys
montblanc pens
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
jordan retro 4
tory burch outlet online
celine outlet
oakley outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
beats by dre outlet
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
hollister kids
discount jordans
michael kors outlet
nike trainers sale
ghd hair straighteners
ralph lauren home
supra for sale
michael kors handbags
retro jordans 13
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms wedges
jordan 3 powder blue
michael kors outlet
insanity workout
toms wedges
air max 95
coach outlet

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home