Saturday, September 03, 2005

Chingo Bling Live in NYC Pics!

Man it went down so really real once again this past Wednesday night in New York City. This time around the venue was Joe's Pub and the headliner was Mr. Chingo Bling. My man Scavone opened -- my real man since, 1994, one of the few people who like, I don't know, me and Scavone just been really trilly down since 1994, there's only a few other people I can say that about, cuz I'm always moving and shit. Anyway, Scavone and band opened and ripped a tight set with Doujah Raze joining in at the end (unfortunately my photos of him were even too blurry for even MY standards). I got to catch up with some old friends, some new ones, some Texas ones, shit was really off the chain for me once again.


The man Chingo Bling.

Travelling wiht Chingo Bling is a straight joy man. The dude is genuinely funny 24/7, always on, even when he's talking serious, he flies into the serious ad lib comedy to keep you rolling through airport delays and thoughts of our brothers and sisters suffering in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Anyway onto the photos, worth 1,000 words a piece.


My man Rio Rocket kind of represents the bulk of the crowd here... Faded off them free Courvasier drinks. Thanks for repping Courvasier. What the fuck were them dranks again?


DJ Elle opened the night and played a real wide array of hip hop from all urreas.


Ray Tammarra is also my man from years and years ago. Youcould say he got me started blogging before I even knew what a blog was. I used to do a column called Indy Rap Roundup on his site thecrusade.net, and still should... He's the greatest dude man. A true inspiration and makes the best incense.


This is me with my man Pappa Ka, another dude I knew since 1994 but we didn't stay in such good touch. We used to smoke 6000 blunts a night on CLinton Avenue in Brooklyn and talk mad shit, then he'd fall asleep standing up. My man.


ANOTHER good friend of mine I haven't kept in enough touch with, though she now and again pops up on my instant messenger under various names. Terita Murphy. We met while we were both interning at the New Music Seminar in 1994. I bonded with her over the fact that she liked bass music and we would bomb on all the keep it real New York dorks who just couldn't accept such a thing. We were schooling fool shard ont he real back then. She used to come to my house and make fun of me and my roommates. Which was full well merited.


DJAYRESSOREAL was in the building.


My homegirl (and JD's GIRL) Aubin Bryan took my camera again and did her thang. Hello.


Lord Sear running the livest show on that Sirius Shade 45. Don't sleep. Get Sirius. I'ma bout finna do so as well.


Scavone ripping the set.


Talkin' bout revolution.


And here's the man. Chingo took the stage to screams of AI YI YI YI YI and CHINGO TU MADRE and it was all good. The man fucking rules soreal...


Stunta held it down as well reppin' for that nawf.


You know the name. You want a soreal show, book CHingo. He'll show you and yours how it goes.


Seriously.


Jeru tha Damaja was in the house. Man, I'm thinking collabo fellas... HA!


Happy BDay to you too DJ JD. How old you is now boy? I been knowed you since you were knee high to a grasshopper smoking blunts in the garage running from them laws. For real. Soreal fam indeed.


Another live one brought to you by that SoReal Fam... WHADDUP ROXY.

Next up:

COMPLEX MAGAZINE - OXXYCOTTONTAIL - HOUSTONSOREAL PRESENT!

SCREWED UP CLICK
G.R.i.T. Boys
Short Dawg (Russell Simmons Music Group)

THURSDAY SEPT. 15th LIVE AT JOES PUB!

Flyer, details and all that shit forthcoming.

Also check back with us this weekend, I'm working on a lil memories of New Orleans piece I want to share with you. My true favorite city is gone (for now) and well, we have to show our love for it. We have to send our vibes to it. And we have to help all those in need. Don't believe the hype. Just pull all the love you can from your heart (and if you can, your wallet) and help your brothers and sisters.

Working on a benefit show right now with Paul Wall and them boys from Mo' Betta. More info forthcoming as well. Keep checking the real. Love you.

29 Comments:

Blogger Rizoh said...

Great job my man. I see you reppin' the big H-Town and all. Stay up fam.

10:17 PM  
Blogger TexasHeater said...

Glad you made it up there and back safe. Boss fogg is still doing it's thang.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous dex digital said...

looks real good, sir. that DJ shot with the hands in two places, though, that's classic. im bout to go google this chingo dude...

1:34 AM  
Blogger rio rocket valledor said...

damn, duke
you're killin' me with that faded photo...

ha!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous nick sweepah said...

holy shit... best t-shirt ever. that dude is the boss!

7:17 PM  
Blogger EMVEE1 said...

Hey Matt, Dont know if you'll see this or not but I was wondering if there was any chance of playing "In My Hood", the latest SPM single thats meant to drop next week? That is if it does come out of course...

I'm dying to hear some new South Park Mexican!!!


Peace. EMVEE @ streetsonbeats.blogspot.com
Adelaide,Australia

11:38 PM  
Blogger rio rocket valledor said...

yo matt

the ny daily news mixed up chingo and paul...

http://riogood.blogspot.com/2005/09/tamale-champ.html

6:45 AM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

New SPM? Shit I'll look into that!

8:54 AM  
Blogger EMVEE1 said...

http://www.dopehouserecords.com/Artists_ReleaseDates.asp

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2527/wdspopup7gs.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1229/wdsbanner1ou.jpg

9:45 AM  
Blogger uiyui said...

If you are looking wow power leveling, buy wow gold,warcraft gold as well as WOW Power Leveling and World Of wow levelingWhen you need someone to listen,FFXI Gil, I'll be there. When you need a hug, cheap FFXI Gil,I'll be there. When you need someone to hold your hand, I'll be there. When you need someone to wipe your tears, guess what? I'll be there. William Shakespeare

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信,徵信網,徵信社,徵信社,感情挽回,婚姻挽回,挽回婚姻,挽回感情,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,捉姦,徵信公司,通姦,通姦罪,抓姦,抓猴,捉猴,捉姦,監聽,調查跟蹤,反跟蹤,外遇問題,徵信,捉姦,女人徵信,女子徵信,外遇問題,女子徵信, 外遇,徵信公司,徵信網,外遇蒐證,抓姦,抓猴,捉猴, 調查跟蹤,反跟蹤,感情挽回,挽回感情,婚姻挽回,挽回婚姻,外遇沖開,抓姦, 女子徵信,外遇蒐證,外遇,通姦,通姦罪,贍養費,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信公司,女人徵信,
徵信,徵信網,徵信社, 徵信網,外遇,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,女人徵信,徵信社,女人徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,女人徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,女子徵信社,女子徵信社,女子徵信社,女子徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信社,
徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,
徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社,徵信,徵信, 徵信,外遇, 抓姦
徵信外遇抓姦離婚婚前徵信工商徵信尋人大陸抓姦法律諮詢家暴婚前徵信工商徵信外遇抓姦尋人離婚家暴大陸抓姦感情挽回
婚姻挽回大陸抓姦尋人
大陸抓姦,徵信,徵信社

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.
9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

2:00 AM  
Blogger  said...

You know ,I have some 9Dragons gold, and my friend also has some
9 Dragons gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
9Dragons money,I just want to
buy 9 Dragons gold, because there are many
cheap 9Dragons gold.
You know ,I have some Anarchy credits, and my friend also has some Anarchy Online credits, do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
Anarchy gold,I just want to
buy AO credits, because there are many cheap
Anarchy online gold

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you heared about 9Dragons which you need use 9Dragons gold to play, and you can also borrow 9 Dragons gold from other players? But you can buy 9 Dragons gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap 9Dragons gold. If you get 9Dragons money, you can continue this game.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use priston tale Gold to play, and you can also borrow priston tale Money from other players? But you can buy priston tale Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap priston tale Gold. If you get it, you can continue this game.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use shadow of legend Gold to play, and you can also borrow sol gold from other players? But you can buy shadow of legend Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap shadow of legend Gold. If you get shadow of legend Gold money, you can continue this game.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You smart and buy Sword of the New World Vis, you play the game is right, Sword of the New World Gold. you have a wonderful time, buy vis, I have it cheap snw vis, I buy Sword of the New World money.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are like me and tell me anything about them wakfu kamas, I know wakfu gold. one of my friend likes to go to play buy wakfu kamas, I can not stand praising the land and the nature wakfu money , It makes us to be wakfu kama.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to get some aion kina from my friends. They know I need aion online kina, they give me. So I always can get some aion gold from my friends. I buy aion kina with my spare money. It makes me happy that I can still earn some cheap aion kina.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know dofus kama? I like it. My brother often goes to the internet bar to buy kamas and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these cheap kamas with his friend. I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many dofus gold and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found buy dofus kamas was so cheap.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know eve isk? I like it. My brother often go to the internet bar to buy eve online isk and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these buy isk with his friend. I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap eve isk and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found buy eve online isk was so cheap.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know dofus kama? I like it. My brother often goes to the internet bar to buy kamas and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these cheap kamas with his friend. I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many dofus gold and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found buy dofus kamas was so cheap.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some Solstice Kron, he usually can win a lot of Solstice Online Kron, then he let his friends all have some Solstice Gold, his friends thank him very much for introducing them the Solstice Online Gold, they usually buy Solstice Kron together. And then share their cheap Solstice Kron to each other. At last they all get some Solstice Online money than before.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to get some ro zeny and the ragnarok zeny is given by my close friend who tells me that the iro zeny is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should cheap zeny with the spare money and I gain some ragnarok online zeny from other players.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to get some Megaten Gold and the Megaten online Gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the Megaten money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy Megaten Gold with the spare money and I gain some cheap Megaten Gold from other players. And now I have more Megaten online money than before.

1:59 AM  
Blogger zhijian said...

buy wow gold,cheap wow gold,wow power leveling.
09.05.11

7:50 PM  
Blogger zhijian said...

Buy breitling replica,cheap wow gold auto insurance09.05.11

7:51 PM  
Blogger zero said...

This phenomenomChina Wholesale is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and cell phonesChina Wholesale will skyroket your profits.cosplay costumes
cheap cell phones
cheap cocktail dresses
Cheap Wedding Dresses
cheap jewelry

8:53 PM  
Blogger zero said...

New Mobile PhonesNFL JerseysThe only line in the whole episode thatNFL Jerseys made me laugh was whenChaussure de Sport Gabriel -- Gabriel! Gabriel and Poppy!Chaussures Sports Those are, like, the names of the imaginary friends Jenny had at 4, not real people's names! -- tn chaussurescalled looking for Serena and Chuck ed hardy clothingasked him if he had any hash.cheap ed hardy And was it me or was there a moment where Chaussures SportDan seemed to realize, Chaussures Sportall at once, how stupidSerena is? I mean, bad enough to marry a near stranger but at least have the tn requingood sense to know whetherAir Jordan Shoes you're married or not.NFL Jerseys And, yes, she's obviouslyMBT shoes married because Poppy and nike tnpuma chaussures hommesGabriel are obviously conning her.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home