Monday, August 15, 2005

24 Hr. Grind Interview with Me

Man I should have posted about this a long time ago. I just been so crazy it slipped my mind. But people keep hitting me saying they saw my interview on 24 Hr. Grind. And man I just realized I never blogged about it.

So here it is. Read all about it. I'm on the other side of the mic this time. Feelin' it... I called XXL and told 'em to let me be the first blogger on the cover but they said no. I'm just happy to have 24 Hr. Grind shiiiiittttt...

Respect to my man J.A. Here's the cover to the next mixtape he's coming with:



Thanks. More to come...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo thanks for holdin us down maaayyyneee - they wanna hate on that texas but scared to sing it

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo i read yo interview it was tight. sho wouldnt mind hearin thoze songz eithah

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn man, Paul was in a dream last night, he was sellin a vert on the side of I-95, but the seats was all tore dirty.

But chea man, you gonna be alright. What the book gonna be about?

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul looks kinda like fred durst on the cover of that record

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Mathew i'm so proud of you. i know all your "hard" work pays off.
now where do i pick up my application?
u like black coffee or with sugar?

2:46 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg outlet
replica watches
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
baltimore ravens jerseys
yeezy shoes
ugg outlet
jordan shoes
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet
2017.7.18

6:12 PM  
Blogger bamgosoo said...


Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the
commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

visit my blog:: 대구오피
(jk)


5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home