Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Killer Mike Live in Norway at QUART FESTIVAL Thursday!



Yep, it's true. I'm going back to Norway for the 6th time since the Quart Festival last year. This time I'm headed over for my first intercontinental trip with KILLER MIKE - one of my favorite MC's of all time.

Mike will perform Thursday night just after my man EL AXEL and just before 50 CENT!

Should be quite insane.

Then Friday night The Roots perform with Talib Kweli and JEAN GRAE! So this week I will see two of my favorite MC's of all time, Killer Mike and Jean Grae, in my new favorite country. And that's all I have to say about the 4th of July.

Then Saturday it's a quick stop in Amsterdam. Where my Dutch peoples at?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If SL Jones is there, tell that fool I said what's the deal. He's working on a few of my tracks right now, governor.

btw, the shit at the flat was cool. A little packed, but it was a good time.

www.myspace.com/drewskibeats

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks real nice!!...im sure you'll have fun!!...
tight man!...


holla at me 'bout a'dam!!!...

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home