Thursday, May 17, 2007

DEVIN - BAVU - GRIT BOYS and MORE in NYC FRIDAY
Oslo on Norway's National Day

Well it's all over but the flying. Devin ripped Oslo last night and today we spent the day walking the crowded streets with our Norwegian partners in celebration of their national day. Folks were everywhere in traditional Norwegian garb, but um, my camera locked up and I only got a few photos. Yay for me. Yeah. Anyway, New York, WE GONE SEE YOU FRIDAY OR WHAT?


Yes, Texas will be in the huis. Attention all press and radio in NYC - Grit Boys having an album listening session at the Knitting Factory at 6:30 p.m. Friday. Holler at their MySpace if you wanna come out.

Last night was incredible. Fred from Tornado Booking handled the bulk of the tour for us, and is an incredible contact in Europe. This dude threw a show here in Oslo last night in a place that normally doesn't have concerts called DATERA TIL HAGEN. The show was outdoors, our familia El Axel and Passit Records opened up and it was just beautiful.

And yes Devin fuckin' killed it and I stood back there pretending to be a DJ.


After the show we saw DJ Drama and Green Lantern who were also in town for a party, but I fucking forgot to take out my camera. DOH! But word to them, word on the street is they killed it as well.

But then today, 17 May is Oslo's Constitution Day. Similar to our 4th of July but they get it straight crunk from morning till night, or um, night before till night. I'm finna go peep a lil more of the madness right now.


And I'll write more about all of this when I am in Houston.







O.K. Is that fine with you? Great, see you Saturday in the central time zone. If I can still type it is goin' down! Shit I'm missing Cannes. Again. CNN International Sucks.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx for the shoutout my brother!

nice seeing yall again
REPRESENT!

Axx
Pass It records
IT IS WHA IT IS

elaxel.blogg.no
myspace.com/elaxel

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow Matt. Me and my brother are driving up from virginia. I hope you got the camera cause I'm trying to get on the blog. I'll be the white dude rocking the R.I.P. DJ Screw shirt. late.

Sharky

7:26 PM  
Blogger FIP? said...

trying to get in contact with u fam....

fipunct@gmail.com

1:23 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike blazer pas cher
coach outlet
minnesota vikings jerseys
nike outlet
green bay packers jerseys
jordan shoes
skechers shoes
nike factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
2017.7.6

6:07 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

pandora charms
nike huarache
kyrie irving shoes
hermes belt
air max 90
goyard handbags
fitflops sale clearance
nike huarache sale
converse outlet
chrome hearts

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home