Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Europe we are pon di weh

So I was just sitting here feeling a bit melancholy about leaving my wife and kids for ten days or some shit, and I turned on News Radio 740 just to make sure there's nothing too crazy going on in the skies. First voice I heard was Rush Limbaugh, hating on Obama cuz Obama don't want to kill every brown person on the planet.

And I thought to myself, well going to Europe for ten days won't be too bad.

Actually it's going to be fantastic. If you are reading this in Stockholm, Malmo, Aarhus, Bergen, Amsterdam, Groningen or Oslo please come holler. The dates and venues are listed below.

And if yer in NYC come see Devin the Dude, Grit Boys, Bavu Blakes, Surreal, DJ Kutz, Lil J da Mex Connect and more at The Knitting Factory Friday May 18th, 10 p.m. Get tickets online now at www.knittingfactory.com

No sleep till Stockholm. I'll be blogging from the road, maybe with photos I don't know. So check back often...

10 Comments:

Blogger THE TRILOGY TAPES said...

No Londoan date??? WTF??????

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a grand ol' time, ol' chap. Already.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0rvirkTyJ8k

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c ya in stockholm, make shure devin makes a great show ;)

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup mayne

Just found out that the may 13th concert with Nas & Devin in Groningen ( Holland ) got canceld. And the new date will be june 3th. Really hope that ya'll will be able to come again in june.

Peace , Amaru

4:39 AM  
Blogger Thanks4theadd said...

just to be a big ol' pedant, scandinavia is not europe

enjoy tour, remember to sleep. I have learned to kinda hate it even though I love the shows. In 2003 I spent 9 months on the road and 3 w/my wife...that sucked.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

Scandanavia is Europe enough. Man I feel that though John and I'ma attempt to somehow find sleep on this thing.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just ordered a ticket for me and my brother for the NYC show. We'll be coming from Virginia we caught Devin in Amsterdam in '05. I gotta get a photo on the blog this time. late

shark tha ghost

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats going on here?
no london date?
man!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

pandora charms
nike huarache
kyrie irving shoes
hermes belt
air max 90
goyard handbags
fitflops sale clearance
nike huarache sale
converse outlet
chrome hearts

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home