Thursday, April 19, 2007

I WISH I HAD A TRACKA I WOULD TRACK YOU BITCHES!
(DE LA SOUL SHOW PHOTOS ADDED!)

Fo- real. I would too.

Anyway, if you don't know what I'm talm bout by the title, I'm talm bout the hottest new single to hit the streets, I mean the net, this week. It comes from the homey Kenika and it straight fire. Sums up the whole MySpace thang so succinctly.

DOWNLOAD WHY YOU ALL UP IN MY MYSPACE BY KENIKA RIGHT HERE!


Kenika outside of Damage Control last night.

Speaking of last nights Damage Control.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE AND JAM THE FUCK OUT OF THE ENTIRE THREE HOURS CUZ EVERY SECOND OF IT IS THOWED EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE OF SONGS I HAD NO CONTROL OVER BUT YOU CAN FASTFORWARD THOSE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE TECHNICALLY ADEPT LIKE THAT PLAYA.

It was a great show last night though. DJ Chill is in South Carolina so I held it down all night playing beat cds from Norway (The Skrins and Nasty Kutt WHASSUP!) and nothing but hard ass music for the most part. Peep the third song of the evening from DJ Konphused. Dude says something like "90% OF YOU REPUBLICAN NEO CONSERVATIVES ARE GAY!"

It's awesome, that's exactly what I want to hear in a rap song. Actually I mean, as long as the gays ain't mad at him for saying it, I ain't. Push them boys buttons Kunphused. I'ma write his name on the next ballot for president. Thank God for him.
Knowm sayin'?

Madd Hatta aka Mista Madd also came through and that's always a good time. Some people might think we represent different sides of the spectrum cuz I'm this weirdo underground late night cuss playin' white boy goof and he's like the most respected commercial radio personality in Texas. But thing is, Madd Hatta had this city on his shoulders way before I ever got down here. He's the man and his new record is tight. It's got everybody on there. You'll hear a couple cuts on the show and you'll also hear our discussion on the state of music.

He says i am hard on artists, but truth is I think I'm pretty easy. I don't really blast on fools, I try to keep it to myself while bigging up things I think deserve to be bigged up. Nuff people are riding for the major label cats, they don't need me, obviously.

Which is cool cuz man... see I don't talk bad about people. But man, I might have to. Have y'all been listening lately? I have and it's fucking sad.

Where's the second string when you need them?

The 144 Elite coming for that ass.

Anyway, we had a great discussion man and I'm glad we did. We need to talk more openly about such things more often. Definitely download last nights show and let me know what you think.

Here's some photos from last night. I'm bout finna leave for Monterrey, Mexico in the morning with Ill Tactics. Full report coming Sunday or Monday. Then 27 April Bergen Norway with Willie D and Good Grief and 28 April in Oslo!

Speaking of Willie D, he was the surprise special guest at the OVER SOLD OUT (I mean Free'd out) De La Soul Show at Warehouse Live the other night. Peace to Scion for keeping it real (for real). Malbon Fo Life. You haven't lived until you've heard Willie D do a speech about Don Imus and then bust into Bald Headed Hoes.

I got a gang more photos from the show, but they are on Coughee Brotha Head's camera. My flash was fucking up as per usual. I'm not a photographer, I'm a hustler.










WILLIE D THE LEGEND!

And here's the updated photos I got off of 14K's camera...


Coughee Brotha Head, 14K and Jugg Mugg


REAL AS FUCK!


Me and DJ Chill


MC Beauty


Loverboy Lovesun and his girl. Lovesun is my cousin...


Ivan and Lil J da Mex Connect!


Ill Tactics


Bobby Phats of The Groove


I think pretty much every event I do in and around the Houston area will feature this picture or a reasonable facsimile. This is Christamonster and Kam. HoustonSoReal Promotions Executives and such.


Melissa and friend.


LIZISHOT DOT COM!


Know'm sayin'?










Keith Plocek and Brett Koshkin of the Houston Press


Me with my friend Shiner.


Nosaprise and Ill Tactics


BUN B THE REALEST (and yes, Don Imus is a nappy headed hoe in the tradition of Phil Spector. Fuck him.)


Bone


Bobby Phats and Willie D



Becca


Brett and Willie D






JEAH!


Hadeel and Me


My peoples


Oakcliffe and friend


Oriole keeping it real


Spring, Me, Keith - STAY UP OFF OUR MYSPACE!


Becca, Jilly and friend


De La On Stage


Straight Wrecked!


Feel the real.






Connie Price


Coughee Sista Green


Tha Filtah and Me!


Pyramid


Plug One and Plug 100


Johnna Lister


Trugoy and 14K


Knowm sayin'?


Lil J da Mex Connect and Trugoy


Monique and Friend


Monique and Willie D

Anyway here's the photos from last night:


Why you all up in they MySpace? Xxzotic, DJ Gloss, Kenika


Young Samm


Circle G's


Cornbread


Kritikal


Krucial, Young Samm


Mr. Perfek


KrucialSoHappy


DJ Gloss and Xxzotic finna shoot their mixtape cover in the Bahamas.

And here's some new Devin the Dude YouTubage. Go get Waitin' to Inhale if you haven't already!


SXSW '07


With Choppaholix on Party 104.9


On Skee Tv


Christmas Eve Live in Houston Last Year


On Pass Da Mic


On G4 TV


On ATX Most Wanted


First official video from Waitin' To Inhale

See y'all in Europe next month!

WHY YOU ALL UP IN MY MYSPACE?