Wednesday, April 04, 2007

REAL TALK! I'm hosting / speaking at an event this Friday April 6th at The Perfect Rack here in Houston

Come bask in the knowledge, wisdom and understanding that is the life and career of MattSoReal.

Naw, I'm talking shit, and will probably be talking shit on Friday night. The topic will be "How to Stay Broke Yet Still Be Thowed As Fuck in the Houston Music Business and Such."

Actually I don't know, I think I am talking about publicity and promotions for new and independent artists.

That being said, I guess I am now available for speaking engagements in your city, state or country. University budgets and me go together like ants and candy on a sidewalk.

I don't know.

But here's the flyer and I'm actually excited about this. I'm doing whatever I am doing from 8 - 10 p.m. so come out early and lets party and talk and stuff.

I won't be there late cuz my wife has some shit to do and we will have a babysitter and I can't have her sitting here till like 2 a.m. so get there early if you want to bask in the wisdom that is.

And such.





Also, Saturday night April 7th do not miss my UFC 69 AFTER PARTY HOSTED BY GEORGES ST. PIERRE at Crome. See below for more info and flyers.

AND CLICK HERE FOR THE MYSPACE EVENT PAGE ON THIS PARTICULAR EVENT. PLEASE RSVP AND COME TO THIS EVENT Witnes on the wheels, you know you love that. (MySpace events down for maintenance for almost 2 days now. Hopefully I'll add the link tonight)

SPEAKING OF WITNES, DL HIS LATEST MIX WITH SQUINCY JONES HERE.

And if you DLed it yesterday DL it again today cuz Wit says that was the wrong link. DOH!

Then April 17th SEE DE LA SOUL AND RHYTHM ROOTS ALL STARS FREE AT WAREHOUSE LIVE! SEE SAID SHOW BY CLICKING HERE TO RSVP! FREE FREE FREEEEEEE!

Then in May, Europe we coming back for you. That's right, Devin the Dude on tour in Europe. Here's the dates:

May 9 - Stockholm, Sweden - Debaser

May 10 - Aarhus, Denmark - Train

May 11 - Copenhagen, Denmark

May 12 - Malmo, Sweden

(THE FOLLOWING NETHERLANDS SHOWS WITH NAS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED!
)
May 13 - Groningen, Netherlands (with Nas)

May 14 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Melkweg - (with Nas)

May 16 - Oslo, Norway - Dattera Til Hagen - OSLO STAND UP WE WILL BE THERE FOR NORWAYS CONSTITUTION DAY! Everyone says that day is off the chain so we are excited for it.

Then when we get back we hit up NYC!

May 18 - New York, NY - Knitting Factory

Devin the Dude, UGK, K-Rino, Willie D of the Geto Boys, Trae, Rapid Ric, DJ Chill and more are available for summer festivals. Holla if ya hear me.

Then, if all goes as planned Devin will do a Cross-Canada tour in July and Capetown, Johannesburg and Oppikoppi South Africa August 9-10-11.

Look out for Devin the Dude on the road all summer. All over this here eartg.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff homie.

DON/S.I.CLICK

6:13 AM  
Blogger Tony Chapman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Tony Chapman said...

Title for Mr. International goes to................ MattSoReal

9:06 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ed hardy outlet
skechers shoes
nike air huarache
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
converse shoes
coach factory outlet
cheap nike shoes
kate spade outlet

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home