Thursday, April 05, 2007

Last Nights Damage Control

Was full of new music and you need that.

DOWNLOAD DAMAGE CONTROL FROM LAST NIGHT AND HEAR NEW DIZZEE RASCAL, UGK, BOBO LUCHIANO AND WAY WAY MORE FOOL. PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND DON'T STREAM CUZ YOU KNOW, BANDWIDTH COST MORE THAN THAT WEIGHT IN THIS WORLD.

And please come to my events. See the post below. Devin the Dude Netherlands gigs with Nas HATH BEEN CONFIRMED!

I'm stuck on that CAPS LOCK lately.

Dizzee Rascal coming to Houston (with Semtex) soon to do a video with UGK. What that do? How could such a thang thang happen? Hey media, come cover this. It cover worthy and such. I'll um, help with this one.

Also, check out the new Vibe, I have a piece in thurr, word to Jon Caramanica running tings properly. But what's up with the tag line 'bout R. Kelly on the cover? They ask the question:

"The Genius King of R&B has Yet to Go to Trial. Is he INNOCENT? GUILTY? Or Guilty of Being Rich, Black, and Famous?"

Why they put a comma before the "and?"

Naw, that's not my question. Lookee here. Many times in this world, people have been found guilty of being rich, black and famous. That is not a lie. I ain't walkin' blind. But in R. Kelly's case, DUDE STATUTORILLY (sp?) RAPED AND PISSED ON A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL ON TAPE.

Quit fuckin' race baiting. That's just silliness. And isn't the fact that he has escaped trial for so long maybe indicative of the fact that he is RICH. And America, well, America loves money. They might not love R. Kelly the same way they love Bill Gates, but I bet they love his accountant.

Shit happened almost six years ago y'all, he still walkin'. What they waiting for? Her to be of age? Come on now.

That being said, the new Vibe is dope and the article is quite in depth. I ain't mad, but come on now man. This R. Kelly, not Malcom X.

Discuss. Feel free to call me a racist. I know how y'all are.

Keep the pigs outta my bacon (word to Bun B).

Speaking of Bun B DOWNLOAD THIS INTERVIEW KAYSLAY DID WITH BUN AND PIMP! They talk about the Museum event we did a couple months back. It's funny. I like Kayslays conversational interview style. If Sirius wants to gimme a free system I'll blog about them like the other fake bloggers out there. It's time I get up on that Sirius. But I don't need another bill.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

serial comma

Precede the final "and" in a series with a comma.

Example: breakfast, lunch, and dinner

i knew my days as a highschool newspaper editor would pay off...lol

5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He wasn't questioning their grammar usage. He was simply noting that black and famous could be combined together. Vibe's title would almost be indicating that the two couldn't go together...go figure!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home