Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fuck with this biotch
The 144 Elite!

Mayne, YouTube makes blogging so damn easy...

Anyway, there once was a time when I think 85% of my friends were members of the 5% Nation. Nowadays you don't hear much about it, but the movement sure hasn't died. I never really subscribed to the whole notion cuz in my opinion I don't think that 5% of the population is truly enlightened, I think it's more like 0.5%, but that's just me.

These dudes are all down with the South Park Coalition, the real OG's of this Houston rap shit, and are to be respected. Peep it out and don't hate just because you think you can't play it in the club in between "She Need a Grown Ass Man" and "Smoke Up In The Club," you're 2 favorite bangaz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

song and video are TIGHT!!!!...

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a native, i am down for seein our city represented with a spiritual side, much love, peace

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-Rino coming hard like early PE. Dope. Somebody call Dead Prez for the remix!

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home