Thursday, February 01, 2007

RBX, Ms. Hawk and More on Damage Control!
Robert Gabriel on East Austin
Keith Plocek on that good-good on the freeway with them laws

Mayne hold up. It went down last night!


It is my educated opinion that the next rapper they introduce to the contestants on the White Rapper Show should be RBX. And I am considering hiring him as my official Security Guard when Scavone is in another state. Which is a lot. Recognize a LEGEND!

DOWNLOAD LAST NIGHTS DAMAGE CONTROL RIGHT HERE PLEASE DONT STREAM. PUT IT ON YO BOX AND JAM TO THE REALNESS!

Meshah Hawkins - Big Hawk's widow came down to debut the first single off her late husbands forthcoming album Endangered Species. It should be up for download in a couple hours here today. She said a lot of important stuff. I didn't cuz the lump in my throat kind of impeded that there. Why I didn't get any photos of her and my Coughee Sisters, and Jugg Mugg, and Innocents, I really don't know. Peace to my man Cheney as well. We gotta keep our Big Brother Hawk's name and voice alive in this world. And somebody needs to be brought to fuckin' justice. It hurts to think about this shit man.


I didn't bust the camera out till later. But here's Rob Quest seen with RBX. From what I understand, RBX did some work in the Coughee Pot in the last few days, soooo. Get ready for that!


RBX with his crew in H-Town.


RBX and Kerijemas 7 of the Coughee Brothaz! Another legendary Houston lyricist.
-----------------------------------

And mayne, I don't know what they're putting in the water out there in Austin, but their rap community is getting some serious RESPECT from Robert Gabriel and the Austin Chronicle. It's a beautiful thing, you don't even know. I am so ready to see that whole TEXAS blow up. Houston is great and all, but there's so much talent in this state. Austin and Dallas are not playin' right now. You're playin', and only looking for diamond teeth and big shiny cars, but the artists in these cities, they ain't playin'. At SXSW this year I'ma put Dallas right in your lap so all these other "music journalists" can see who's really got next. I know quality musicianship and realness doesn't mean much to the MTV generation and those who might want to profit off of it, but it does to me.

Thank you so much for this Robert Gabriel and everyone at the Chron.


RAPID RIC ON THAT COVER FOOLS!

East Austin Side The Realest!

Another fine look at an often ignored hip-hop hotbed in the center of Texas.

Carlos of Top Dollar Clothing Also the Realest

PEACE TO ROBERT GABRIEL aka Archaic doing thangs other people ain't.
----------------------------------
And this lil ol piece by the man Keith Plocek is quite informative as well.



MY FAVORITE COP OF ALL TIME (I think...)

--------------------------

And just to reiterate... I only hang with real gangstas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home