Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I already told you to recognize a playa but ima say it again

Mayne we in London mayne. I wish I could process all these photos and make it happen for you on demand, but alas and alak I am only one man, and a drunk, stoned, stupid one at that. SO we sit here and hope that the words will work for you for now.

Today in London I made a 4 hour/$100 round trip to the airport to pick up my wife and then hooked up with Dizzee Rascal who took us to get Jerk Chicken and we saw a dude get arressted for having a gun! Not that that is cool or anything, but it was really something to see in the LDN where they not sposed to have such things. I wanted to pull him aside and tell him to recognize and respect the peacefulness that is Post WWII Europe but then I thought i should just get in the car and get the fuck out of there. The jerk chicken was amazing and I got some cats on video rapping outside with Dizzee for the HoustonSoReal on the Road DVD that will be available for purchase for the first time 24 November. Um did I tell you that Logan Sama, Plastikman, Wiley and Skepta will be at Warehouse Live in Houston for a special Lady Sov after party 24 November? Oh forgive me. We staying open till 3 am too beeshes. I got a couple sponsors in the pipeline, but if you wanna give me some money and brand your motherfuckin ass in front of a LOT of tastemaking Houstonians and a gang of Houston ex-pats, well you can get a lot of bang for your buck (22 Nov. Dallas - 23 nov. Austin - Venues TBA start bidding now). You fuckers need to quit fronting and just put that money in my pocket. When that happens, then, I got you.

Anyway, today was off the chain. Dizzee hit me up early and I told him where I was (East London in Hackney/Clapton bitches) and he said 'Boy You are in the hoooooooood.' and we are, thanks to Dave Stelfox for that. The hood in London rules if you like to eat and drink and such, like myself. Good vibes too.
Anyway Dizzee took me to where he grew up, Bow, and I got some SERIOUS footage for the DVD. You are gonna fuckin freak the fuck out. Distributors put your bids in now cuz I'm gonna kill these fools with their street dvds (Though DJ Chill is gona smash me and end up geting an MTV show off of his, watch. DJ Chill is the next Andy Milonakis SoReal. He's gonna teach you what language they speak in England - it's English).

HoustonSoReal On The Road mayne. Just stay with me here.

Anyway, after the Dizzee Rascal tour of London I finally met my Distant Cousins Hattie Collins and Chantelle Fiddy. Recognize a playa when you see me on the street fools. That's my fuckin peoples. They got that real love for the music. London, consider yourselves lucky, these gurls really care and you lazy fucks beter recognize that shit. I feel that shit.

And they bought me and Melissa and Dave Stelfox - quite possibly the greatest man alive - pints of some sort of Lagerish type stuff. Respect. Safe. Um, I don't know much other London ghetto slang but by tomorrow I'm gonna be right proper with that shit.

Ric and Chill are doing Pirate Radio somewhere with my man Brian Bartholomew - quite possibly the greatest man alive too - and I missed it cuz my phone dont work and well, I have excuses for everything. Get used to it. Yo Yo at Notting Hill Arts Club Thursday night. If you are in LDN and you are not there, you stupit daw. And if you got people in LDN and you havent called them yet to tell them to come out - you suck a fat dick in hell Hater.

I don't know. I'm delirious, a bit drunk, poppin weird Euro pills with Mercedes Benz symbols on them and I am out.

Leave me a comment.

SAY WHAT THIS IS HERE?
DJ Chillizms coming soon.
Lekker Conche's voor alles.

X
X
X
mattdon

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaa....boy you goneee....
good shit....hahaha...
been readin it all....sounds like a great time...
keeep it up don!!...have fun!...
thanx for everythin!!!!.....1 luv...

7:29 PM  
Blogger Bijlmer Style said...

Hey wuzzup Matt.. That shit in Amsterdam was too real main.. Next time u in town let me do some streetpromotions for you, lettin niggaz know whatz poppin, knowhatimsayin? I started bloggin myself man, check out bijlmerstyle.blogspot.com.. Some nigga tryna ask me €1600,- for a website and i was like fuck that cuz, since yo blog iz the site i check out the most i had to keep it real.. Thanx 4 da inspiration cuz..

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuzzup bwoooyz, you need to get ova here too!

we need some good djs in germany.

check this out:

www.downtown-weinheim.de
it's a nice big club:

petey pablo, dem youngbloodz, ying yang twins they all been here and we got a whole lotta army bwoyz round here.

i hope you'll come & see

pZ eZ

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Nike shox clearance said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

8:24 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, oakley pas cher, timberland, air force, converse pas cher, vans pas cher, sac longchamp, hermes, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, nike free, lacoste pas cher, michael kors, longchamp pas cher, michael kors, true religion outlet, kate spade handbags, sac guess, vanessa bruno, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, true religion jeans, north face, louboutin pas cher, ray ban uk, tn pas cher, chanel handbags, north face, coach outlet, hollister, air max, true religion jeans, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, true religion jeans, coach purses, kate spade outlet, nike air max, michael kors, hogan, burberry

6:50 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

converse, links of london, louis vuitton, oakley, swarovski, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, michael kors outlet, gucci, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, ray ban, iphone 6 cases, vans, ugg pas cher, ugg boots uk, converse outlet, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, sac louis vuitton pas cher, hollister, wedding dresses, hollister, coach outlet, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, louis vuitton, nike air max, thomas sabo, lancel, karen millen, michael kors outlet online, michael kors handbags, doke gabbana outlet, timberland boots, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, replica watches, bottes ugg, louboutin, supra shoes, ralph lauren

7:02 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister, soccer jerseys, hollister, longchamp, nike huarache, valentino shoes, soccer shoes, nike air max, reebok shoes, nike trainers, instyler, nike air max, insanity workout, ghd, north face outlet, mulberry, ralph lauren uk, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, bottega veneta, baseball bats, mont blanc, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, new balance, abercrombie and fitch, babyliss, herve leger, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, mcm handbags, nike roshe, nike free run uk, nike roshe, vans shoes, lululemon, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, north face outlet, mac cosmetics, nike air max, p90x workout

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160702
kate spade
coach factory outlet online
toms shoes outlet online
tory burch flats
nike free uk
michael kors
michael kors outlet
rolex watches
ray ban sunglasses uk
asics running shoes
coach outlet online
tory burch shoes
oakley sunglasses
nike blazers shoes
louis vuitton outlet online
hollister clothing store
air jordan 4
cheap jerseys
ray bans
timberland boots
michael kors outlet
nike air max uk
michael kors purses
air jordan shoes
christian louboutin shoes
cheap louis vuitton handbags
kobe 10
michael kors outlet clearance
jordan retro 11
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet
nike store
louis vuitton outlet online
cheap jordans
toms wedges
north face jackets
true religion jeans
louboutin femme
coach outlet store online
lebron 13

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:09 PM  
Blogger zzyytt said...

cheapjordans
nike epic react flyknit
links of london
jordan shoes
yeezy
goyard wallet
hermes belts
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet online
kyrie irving shoes

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home