Monday, July 23, 2007

HELP MY MAN ZIN!

For real, he's my brother for years and started Damage Control with me at KPFT 5 years ago. Now he has his own show during the day on Wednesdays. All the info is below but ALL HIS MUSIC WAS STOLEN!



Peace Family,

Yesterday somebody broke in my car and stole two cd cases with about 800-900 cds and my ipod with 6,000 songs on it. DAMN DAMN DAMN

As most of you know I am the producer/host of S.O.S. RADIO and I also spin, so as you can imagine that music meant a lot to me....I had a lot of rare music.

I NEED YOUR HELP...BAD

I NEED TO GET MY STACKS BACK UP FAM...OLD SCHOOL SOUL, OLD SCHOOL HIP-HOP, NEO-SOUL, HOUSE, AFRO BEAT, ALL CONCIOUS HIP-HOP, STRAIGHT AHEAD JAZZ, IMPORTS, AND ALL THE DOPENESS......

==DVD's full of MP3'S, Doubles of cds u have, Burns with tracklistings....MAN WHATEVER...

ALSO IF YOUR AN ARTIST THAT SENT ME YOUR MUSIC AND U WERE IN ROTATION IT'S GONE SO RESEND....

LABELS WHO SERVICE ME PLEASE DO THE SAME....

P.S. ANY AND EVERY BIT OF YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

PLEASE SEND ALL MUSIC TO....
S.O.S. RADIO 90.1FM KPFT
419 Lovett Blvd.
Houston, Tx. 77006

email... music4sos@gmail.com

blessings and truth,
ZIN
Producer/Host

S.O.S. RADIO
Every Wednesday 3p-5p
90.1fm Houston, 89.5fm Galveston
www.kpft.org
www.myspace.com/sosradio
"Enlightening the ears and souls of the people"