Saturday, August 26, 2006

Devin the Dude Live in Oslo

Peace to Johnny Jaywalker for sending the tight link!

This is from the trip a couple weeks ago, at Fabrikken. The DJ is a bitch, he ain't even doing nothing up there.



AND if you are looking for the tightest music on the internet hit this dudes MySpace page. You know I would NEVER send you to a fuckin' MySpace page if it wasn't worth it. And no it ain't Houston. Make Buk your friend and feel the fuckin' real. Someone please put this CD out ASAP.

Speaking of the Mad Middle, I'ma see RIC JILLA at the Car Show tomorrow so get ready ready.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still cant watch videos, well, cant watch them cause they skip and shit, but I see the dj you talkin bout. :)

Looks like some dude that I met in Canada, a lil while ago.

11:05 AM  
Blogger JAYWALKERS said...

haha, no problem.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home