Monday, August 14, 2006

You Tube BBC HoustonSoReal Live Footage

SO I have a gang of photos from Saturday night's Museum Event. Drunken, blurry photos I need to go thru and post yes I know. But for now here's some shit I found on You Tube from the BBC Event you have hopefully listened to already and a couple bonuses!

And Happy 30th Birthday to MelissaSoReal Photos coming soon!


Devin the Dude and the Coughee Brothaz - To The Xtreme


Devin the Dude and the COughee Brothaz - On the Road


Trae - Hawk's Verse from Swang


Bun B and MDDL FNGZ - Big Pimpin'


More Trae


Bun B and MDDL FNGZ - Bun


Grit Boys - Drank in My Cup


Devin the Dude and DJ Rapid Ric at Intonation Festival - Chicago

And some pseudo intellectual types might think this is racist, but I don't know.


Discuss...

I hate to think of what might on out on the internet if we had all this YouTube/Internet shit when I was in high school. Holy shit thank God we didn't.

One more gem for the road...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the post. these videos are hot.
Keep that Houston hustle game up all the way to http://www.TRIGGASTATE.com

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnnit. I cant watch videos on this computer!!! Shit gets all skippity and jittery.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

توقعات سهم الفخارية

شهد سهم الفخارية صعودًا

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home