Thursday, May 04, 2006

Last Nights Damage Control - Hawk Tribute

Man I have no idea what the fuck happened. It was uploading just fine when I left, and now I look and it's not on my server. So someone touched something and fucked something up. Now I am on my way (after 2 hours of shaky sleep) to Chicago and have no way possible of uploading the show till I get back. Probably won't be able to put it up until Saturday.

I'm sorry about that, but the show was fantastic. Details to come. I can barely see right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit!



But yeah, just try n up it when you come back....holla

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get your rest, playa!! i'm always wondering how you keep up with your busy schedule anyway.

i heard that hella people came through and showed love for big hawk...


R.I.P. HAWK


UnLieutenant
www.flagshiprecords.de

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home