Thursday, March 02, 2006


Anonymous oddjobs said...

man, what's the real name of that "Luv It Mane"-track and who's it by? I know there's Paul Wall on it but who's the first guy rapping? Do you know where will it be released?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

The song is actually called Love it Mayne and it is by Mouf, who is coming out on Suave House. What up Odd Jobs!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous oddjobs said...

maaan, I'm just salty that you went to Sweden but nothings goin' on in Finland. ah well.

4:17 PM  
Blogger DestroTheBiggaFigga said...

Hey, what's up. Love the website. Just wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging links? My website is

Let me know if you would be interested? Peace!


4:06 PM  
Blogger malena barnhart said...

Paul Wall's gross, but this makes me think better of him.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home