Monday, November 28, 2005

Photos from Southside Gangbang Houston, Texas 11-25-05
SoReal

Man it's taken me all day to edit and resize these photos. Babies on the lap, all that shit. But here they are. Photos from the thowdedest party to hit Houston in the past week. Yep, Southside Gangbang. Y'all know the deal. I gotta get on this spaghetti sooooo... enjoy. Thanks so much to Roxy, Anabella at Havana, Marlon at Heineken, Jeff Messina, Jonathan Soundman, Chris and Gracie, Rapid Ric, DJ Chill, Bavu Blakes, Grit Boys, Grid Iron Boys, everyone who showed up, etc...


Oxycottontail opened up the evening on them wheels and got it live with a mix of hip-hop, 80's, Baltimore, basically a mish mash of everything.


Rapid Ric hit the decks second.


Roxy hollering at Scooby through a hole in the wall.


Super Stylist Angel was in the house. With that style.


My boy Brent worked the door. And dealt with a lot of bitch ass motherfuckers (and all you good people too). Man for real, I never caught so much shit at a door in my life. For example. This one dude, a total bitch in a salmon colored shirt, came to the door and basically told Brent he had to let him and his party in free, he announced that he had a "Midtown Party" waiting to get in. Dude, I have no idea what a Midtown party is and I don't care. Fuck Midtown. All Midtown is is some stolen land in my fuckin' book.

So I come to the door and dude basically says to me "Look dude you need to let me and my party in, you are fucking up man. We are a Midtown party. You ask any manager in any club in Midtown and they will tell you..." At this point he starts raddling off club managers names like I am some faggit who goes to Midtown clubs and would know what the fuck he is talking about.

So I says to the guy, "Look I really don't give a fuck. The cover is $10, pay it or leave."

And he grabs me in a bear hug of sorts and says "YOu are REALLY fucking up. Me and my peoples will come in here and spend money. We buy bottles, shit, look at th ebitches you got in here, I got real fine girls yougot some wack shit here man you need to let me in." At which point I pushed him off me and said "Look, I still don't know what you are talking about. Why are you sweating me to get in when this shit is wack? You wanna grab people? Shit, that's not how you're gonna get in here boy."

he really didn't like that I called him boy. So he turned around and stormed out. Of course I followed him. I wanted to see his Midtown party. The fucking sack of shit walked down the street by himself and never came back.

I've never been so close to murder. That was the most annoyingly homoerotic experience I have ever had. In his little salmon shirt. He was huge too. But I was SoReady.


DJ's Domo and Rapid Ric


Party on the dancefloor.


BBC and his boy were inthe house again selling shirts and them pictures.


Heineken came through wiht the $2 love all night. Man, I'm telling you that does not hurt a party one bit.


Bavu Blakes didn't need to use the stage. He took the cordless mic and started his set at the back of the room, winding his way through the crowd and ont the dancefloor. Dude totally killed it and left fools floored. For real, dude had a genuine show and left a serious impression on folks.


As evidenced by these photos.


BBK and Mike from the Grid Iron.


My man Bradley from Hot 93 in Austin even made the trek to Houston for the party. Respect!


As did Brian Lee Hughes, my big time director friend from California. He did these MTV2 spots in Houston last year with folks from Grit Boys, DJ Chill, Paul Wall and more. Shit was fun and we've been homeys ever since. Dude is off the chain with it. Google him.


A crazy old man named Bubba and my wife Melissa all up in the place to be.


Scavone took the stage after Bavu and ripped it.


Grit Boys straight killed it and had the crowd trippin', even though Niq was on the road with Paul Wall. Yung Redd filled in and killed it in his place.


Scooby


Young Redd


Poppy


etc...


etc...


etc...


I told y'all that boy Ryan Donowho now known exclusively and properly as "Johnny from the O.C." was in the house.


He's a drug addled surfer thug boy from Orange County now. No longer is he the drug addled drummer boy from the Montrose.


Yes he's a big time actor boy now with a Girl Boner page on LiveJournal and everything. He's JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY from the O.C. and he's coming for your daughter.


Johnny from the O.C. and CeePlus


My man Zin, Johnny from the O.C. and Scavone chillin'.


Ashley from Alief was in the building. Dude road managed Jay Z for some time and has worked with Damon Dash and is now just a big time playa in this here game...


Then A-Trak hit the stage. I guess there were some issues with one of the arms on one of my turntables, I don't know, but dude still ripped it.






Atrak and Killa Kutz!




Folks bascially rushed the stage to get a closer look at A-Trak.


Aubin and my man JD were in the house.


Bavu, Rapid Ric, JD, Mr. Cree


CeePlus and big time writer guy Craig D. Lindsey were chillin'.


Damon Boys and Girls Club doin' the damn thang! RESPECT!


Dru Fay from ME Television made the trek from Austin as well.


GiGi and friend


HANDS UP! Houston...


Super designer/genius Mike Frost does most of the graphics and cool stuff for the Swishahouse and designed a lot of the CD's that have come out of Houston in past years, seen here with Angel.


That boy iTodd aka DJ WhatNow? whylin' out, next to Greta...


iTodd's flip flops were a hit!


Josh of Chamillitary and Nancy Byron, who now lives in Houston


Genica, Rapid Ric and Nancy Byron


Laura Griffin and iTodd


Roxy, Rapid Ric, Bavu Blakes


Sean P of Set 4 Life aka Will Hustle and Southern Girl


Johnny from the O.C.'s big brother Matt Donowho


Me and Bernard Gambrell from Street Pharmacy


Roxy and Dru Fay


Mike Frost and Lance Walker, Lance wrote the review on the Chronicle Blog


That girl MONSTER and BBC


NaNaChill


Nancy and Me


Partiers




Roxy and Angel took Houston by storm this past weekend SoReal.


Roxy, BBK and Me


Roxy and CeePlus doing shots. I stuck to Heineken.


Anabella is the manager of Havana and she really hooked us up, as did SOundman Jonathan. Next time we'll get it together waaaay earlier... There has to be a next time!




Set 4 Life!


Southern Girl and Roxy


The man V-Zilla!


Johnny from the O.C.'s father Wayne Donowho and my man Kwame.


Witnes, Ashely and Crystal Lee


Ditto


Witnes


Witnes, a dude whos name escapes me and Gracie


Kunal!


Bavu, Pretty Todd and Poppy


Attorney Kim Hatter, Chris Johnson, Young Redd and Poppy






Les Jacobs and crew.



Then we all headed to the after party at Mike Frosts crib. See all the action here...


Yep... well, the party wasn't all like this...


Me and Mike Frost, our host...


Roxy playing Grand Theft Auto.


It really wasn't all like this.


The balcony's in 4th Ward have some great views. Really though, those are some historic buildings in the background there. You don't even know, and probably never will as the whole area is being bulldozed in the name of Midtown parties I think. Anyway, I don't know.





Anyway the whol enight was fucking thowed. I plan to do a Christmas in Havana party in Decemeber. I'll have date for you this week. Roxy doesn't like this idea, but let me ask you...

How would you feel about a free party, where I DJed Christmas Music all night? I have the weirdest collection of Christmas music ever, thousands of songs you probably never heard. All styles. Would you be down to come to a free party and hear me do that??? Roxy is scared to do it in New York, so NYC people please stand up and tell me which one of us is crazy. leave your comments below. I'm definitely DJing CeePlus' Christmas party with him and DJ Jester, so get ready ready. I'll post that date as soon as I know as well...

Thanks again to all y'all. No news from the Pimp C camp yet...

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A - Fucking mazing man. I need to get to one of these. Yes, bring the Christmas music to NY. Who really gives a fuck! Do it!!!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear you wreck some Christmas music.....

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo dog if you do the xmas party you need to let me and jonesy get on cause we got realest xmas collection, we got them records for days homie. I bought 4000 records off a dead guy in buffalo and damn he had whole christmas crates. I gave my Polish landlords a Christmas in Poland record just the other day just for fun cause I got like three of them. I got christmas crates forever.

yo in other news check your e-mail cuz and let's do this big

and in other other news fuck a midtown party for life

I see any midtown parties I'm rollin on those shits

fuck that

shout to roxy, todd, jd and aubin

and the dude rapid ric - them tapes stay in my deck.

- caps

www.thestencil.com
www.capsandjones.com

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yea! i'll save up to go this time. lol
i had soo much fun. good pics!!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Rizoh said...

looks like that joint was SoReal, man you just made me mad i missed it.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to say what's up to Mike Frost. I know you didn't burn the Fourth Ward, but fuck you for endorsing the destruction. Fuck you for endorsing the theft. I wish some Poltergeist type shit would swallow up your cookie-cutter tin can town home, but they'd just put another in it's place. You probably haven't lost a minute of sleep over what happened to Freedman's Town. Those who have can't afford to live there anymore. Enjoy your view, douchebag.

On the subject of Houston Rap Music, portions of the "Do it Like it G.O." and "Bald Headed Hoes" videos were shot on that very block of Saulnier. Something Mike Frost will enjoy telling his yuppie party guests.

No offense to party guest MattSoReal. Thanks for sharing your talent and your love for this city. Please stay real.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

Matt I'm with you on the whole concept that 4th Ward should have been preserved in some way rather than bulldozed and shit, but fact is... that area became heroin central. almost a wasteland man. it's right next to our downtown and it became one of the most raw and neglected parts of our town. I admittedly have mixed feelings about what the deal is with that. Do I think those historic homes should have been bulldozed and the people kicked out for townhome development? No. But do I think the residents of that area sort of fucked things for themselves as well? Yeah man, I mean you can blame all sorts of things on different levels, but fact is, most of those folks, especially the young folks didn't give a fuck about the history of that area and what it really meant. I mean, shit, think back to the days before Allen Parkway Village was rebuilt, like whoa. I lived on Taft for a while when I first moved back and shit was raw. I mean, I think things could have been done differently, but shit, I'm not really mad at someone for moving there. Honestly, I kind of don't really get it. I watched that whole transformation and don't totally get it. I do know that it's a shame but it's also almost inevitable. You gotta take care of and protect your shit or someone will take it. Fair or not, you have to protect whats yours.

It's going on all over the country though. All over. Look at France, their ghettos are outside the city. America is working that whole plan right now. Look at Chicago. Man, they jacked Chicago so hard while I was there. Just straight jack moves. Then again, no one really did shit about it did they??? A few protests, a FEW voices, a KPFT story here and there??? what else? Man, you gotta protect yours.

Shit sucks. But I'm not gonna go putting people on blast for getting a crib close to downtown. He's not the cause. It's way deeper...

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the jack move is the american way... don't be surprised, and don't try to get in the way... in god we trust, son.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I was looking for some pictures of ryan on googel, and came across a site called girl boners.. yeeae. anyways, it said u knew him so i came here.. lol and there were pictures of him! i think hes a brilliant actor (rather good looking.. ok VERY) and hes a rly talented drummer.. so, if you have any more pictures. or anyhting, please let me know.. ill be coming back here.. so yea. thankss

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nigga fuck that party good Paul Wall didn't show fuck that party with the gays weirdos.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up havent heard of ur club yet but it looks like it is crunk didnt know what type of shows u put for artist (big or local) u can hit me up myspace.com/jrskypromotions

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a bunch of fucking drug addicted losers. why are you all trying so hard to be black.

8:41 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister, soccer jerseys, hollister, longchamp, nike huarache, valentino shoes, soccer shoes, nike air max, reebok shoes, nike trainers, instyler, nike air max, insanity workout, ghd, north face outlet, mulberry, ralph lauren uk, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, bottega veneta, baseball bats, mont blanc, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, new balance, abercrombie and fitch, babyliss, herve leger, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, mcm handbags, nike roshe, nike free run uk, nike roshe, vans shoes, lululemon, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, north face outlet, mac cosmetics, nike air max, p90x workout

7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160702
cheap oakleys
air max
jordan 6s
longchamp le pliage
celine bags
rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet
ed hardy outlet
michael kors handbags
fit flops
kate spade handbags
ray ban outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tods sale
michael kors purses
coach outlet
adidas originals
tods outlet store
gucci outlet
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
air jordan 8
louis vuitton purses
nike free 5.0
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren sale
jordan concords
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet
nike roshe run mens
coach outlet
toms shoes
kate spade outlet
fitflop clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
oakley vault
retro 11

12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors handbags
adidas outlet online
michael kors
air jordan shoes
nike roshe one
adidas superstar shoes
michael kors outlet
links of london
lacoste online shop
tory burch shoes
20170725

5:03 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren
redskins jerseys
mlb jerseys
christian louboutin shoes
ferragamo outlet
seahawks jersey
ugg outlet
jordan 4
los angeles lakers jerseys
2017.7.29

11:00 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

nike blazer
packers jerseys
nike trainers
polo ralph lauren outlet
golden state warriors
oakley sunglasses
nike air jordan
mbt shoes
michael kors
tods shoes

11:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.7.7
ugg boots
michael kors outlet online
adidas outlet
canada goose
nike chaussure
coach outlet online
pandora charms
ecco outlet
pandora jewelry
yeezy shoes

6:35 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

louboutin shoes
louboutin shoes
golden goose sneakers
converse shoes
curry 6
jordan shoes
supreme hoodie
yeezy shoes
converse outlet store
yeezy boost 350

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home