Friday, October 14, 2005

Some of the Things I Do With My Time That You May or May Not Care About

So I'm sitting here, one day after John Peel Day -- which I should have blogged about, but... listening to Radio 1's incredible Tribute to the man from yesterday, getting chills down my spine everytime I hearthe man speak. Seriously, the champion of all musics has been gone for one year, and I'm still depressed.



John Peel Rest in Peace, the rest of you go listen to the 6 hour special -- that actually kind of ignores his contributions to hip-hop but is still fantastic -- and learn something.

And go read this interview with Devin the Dude done by our homey Lady Ay in Denmark. She's from Norway though. All up on her blog.

And Canada stand up once again as we west coast it for Halloween. Vancouver Monday Oct. 31st (See Poster and Flyer), Whistler Tuesday November 1st. Venue in Whistler TBA.

But before all that come kick it with Rapid Ric and I at another OxstravaganzaSoReal in New York City -- SWAY -- Monday Oct. 24th.

Why I'm always partying on a Monday?


This flyer is supposed to blink or some shit but I fucked up the action in resizing it. Oh well, another one is on the way anyway...






Y'all got our um, rider right??? Cough Cough...

VANSTERDAM STAND UP!


Anyway, I been keeping busy doing photos and writing shit for Ozone, Scratch, um, some other shit, I can't even remember, oh man, I got some new Murder Dog shit coming. I don't know. But this photo is of Kenika, she's working with DJ Chill and blowing up in Houston with her hit single:

DRAG THAT MOTHERFUCKIN BITCH OUT THE MOTHERFUCKING CLUB

That you can download for your enjoyment right thurr.


Big Chance passed by Damage Control the other night. I been needing some photos of him. One of the leading DJ's in Houston doing that slowed down thang people seem to like today. Utilize him. He's thoweder than some.


Yesterday Mr. Pookie and Mr. Lucci (pictured -- Mr. Lucci and Mr. Pookie) came by the crib to do a lil something for Murder Dog. So we went out aorund the hood over here and did some photos. Peep 'em out. These dudes are like 2 of the leading MC's out of Dallas, have been for some time. Next release is Mr. Pookie's Return of the Rippla. Watch out na.






Doughski


Yo


Then later that evening I headed out to Studio 7303 for a special Bun B listening party, that Bun was not able to attend as he was out of town. Anyway, Julia Beverly was there so I had to go. Peep her with Lil O. Bun B's Trill is amazing. You probably already know that because some bitch ass leaked it and an even bitchier bitch ass has it on his blog. Smoking Something blog Rap A Lot Bootlegger Squad gonna take a trip to Jersey mayne.


Jeah


This is Brandi, she does nights at 97.9 The Box. Keepin' it Trill with the Ozone Magazine


Slim Thug, E-Rock of 5th Ward Boyz and Killa Kyleon


Cory Mo and Julia


International Red and Lump


Kiotti


THEN we headed over to CLub Havana for the filming of DJ Chills new TV show on Fox 26 that coems on every Friday night. Juan Gotti was in the house.


These boys say they live on South Lea and work with Pow Wow (Paul Wall).


DJ Chill interviews Choppa and Hot Boy Ronald WHAT THAT DEW????


Upcoming R&B Songstress Sydney in the place.


DJ Chill interviews Julia


Not just anyone can wear that shirt. It has to be earned. 5th Ward Weebie

And um, yeah, I'ma keep crying for John Peel, and working my ass off in this bitch. You do the same.