Monday, October 03, 2005

Oh Yeah.

I forgot to tell you.

It's Bun B Month here at HoustonSoReal.

You have no idea what that means.



Buy Bun B. Trill. October 18th. Trill then, check back here everyday for um, some serious shit.


Blogger Vince_Free Pimp C 101 said...

Yea BIG BUN B its your mounth,man I remember listening to yall first tape UGK The Southern Way,my favriote track was "Cocaine in the back of the ride" before every football game I had,I get my Sony walkman and that song use too hype me up man,you and Pimp C dun came a long way!!!! Yall the real KINGS OF THA SOUTH!!!!! FREE PIMP C

10:05 AM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

Tell all your friends becaus ein a couple of hours ITS GOIN DOWN!

I promise

It's goin down with me rapid ric and yo baby mamas!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Nicety said...

Hey...No better month than October! Might as well even start it, officially, tomorrow on my b-day!

Free Pimp C!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home