Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Did You Know?

I’m getting really sick of writing about this shit. Sick of begging. Maybe I should have paid more attention to the KPFT clan over the past few weeks, but I just found out yesterday that we are still in the middle of fund drive until tomorrow afternoon.

This is the first time in the three-year history of Damage Control (Happy Anniversary to us you know) that we have had to raise money for 3 consecutive weeks. Normally it’s 2 weeks and we’re done, sometimes it’s only 1.

This week we’ll be asking you for money again. More money to fund our new 2-hour format, yippee. I’ll say it again, as much as I would like to say “fuck this shit we made enough money in the past two weeks,” I can’t. We need to up our standing in the station obviously and we need to prove that we do have supportive listeners and artists and labels out there who are behind us.

We have to get our hour back, that’s all that’s it. We also need some sort of urban programming on the ultra bright weekends at KPFT. All of this can happen but we need you.

Some of you inquired as to how you can donate to KPFT after the fund drive. Well, you don’t have to worry about that cuz we are still in it. If you want to call in tonight and make a pledge, you can call 713-526-5738. However if you listen to the archives and can’t call in live, feel free to hit me with an email listing your name, address, phone, and email addy along with how much you want to pledge and I will fill out the form and turn it in for you tonight. The good man GDB from IAP-TV already hit us with a pledge. So after that we need to make a clean $380. If we can make $380 before the show even starts we won’t bother y’all with the fund drive shit. If we can’t, we’ll have to talk and talk and talk and talk till it happens…

Email me matt at damagecontrolradio dot org

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW Rapid Ric "After Da Relays 2K5": Hosted By SLAB & Mr. Rogers


cw

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man its crazy seeing a room full of squares jamming to Devin.

Hahaha i kept laughing at fools wearing rockets hats, since we (Mavericks) killed y'all and sh*t but then i saw a dude wearing a pistons hat grin at me and i had to sit down lol

11:31 PM  
Anonymous so dep said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I actually favored that part, however hehe I'm not that harsh like my dad with these things. He always tells me crazy stories again within the day and calls me a loser. I guess it is time I transfer out of my parents' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD" Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous gccf said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I actually favored that part, however hehe I'm not that harsh like my dad with these things. He always tells me crazy stories again within the day and calls me a loser. I guess it is time I transfer out of my parents' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD" Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.

12:55 AM  
Anonymous bp claims said...

Resources just like the one you mentioned right here might be very useful to me! I will put up a hyperlink to this page on my blog. I'm certain my guests will find that very useful. Big thanks for the helpful info i discovered on Area Information Anyway, in my language, there should not a lot good supply like this.

1:54 AM  
Anonymous gulf coast claims facility said...

Your weblog is fine. I simply need to touch upon the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve bought to say --which I feel is de facto important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could hold everyones attention, however you have been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous bp claims process said...

I was very bp claims process happy to seek out this site.I bp claims process wanted to thank you for this great learn!! I bp claims process undoubtedly enjoying every little bp claims process bit of it and I bp claims process have you bookmarked to check out bp claims process new stuff you post. Anyway, bp claims process in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160702
pandora jewelry
louis vuitton purses
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin shoes
air jordan homme
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
kobe shoes 11
louis vuitton outlet
nike sb dunks
cheap oakleys
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet online
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
oakley sunglasses
air jordan shoes
adidas factory outlet
jordan shoes
coach outlet online
cheap jordans
adidas nmd
coach factory outlet
coach outlet clearance
cheap jordans
supra footwear
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton bags
hollister jeans
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
jordan retro 13
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
nike air force 1 white
adidas nmd
louis vuitton
tory burch outlet
christian louboutin sale clearance
red bottom shoes

12:06 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses
jerseys wholesale
mont blanc outlet
replica watches
hugo boss sale
nba jerseys
louis vuitton sacs
ralph lauren uk
nike huarache
mbt shoes outlet
2017.7.6

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home