Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rapid Ric on Tour in Canada with Chamillionaire!

Who Got the After Parties?

7/12 Vancouver, Bc coation centre
7/13 Vancouver, bc club plush
7/14 OFF
7/15 Edmonton, Bc Reds
7/16 OFF
7/17 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Sask bowl
7/18 Winnepeg, Manitoba Tiquana
7/19 Thunder Bay, On Armani's
7/20 OFf
7/21 Hamilton, On 77 club
7/22 Oshawa, On Lestrach

That's all I know. Except for the fact that you don't want to miss this. Holler at me if you want to interview Rapid Ric or maybe get him on some shit on his off days. Boy ready.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are mostly all hick towns...

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Term Papers said...

I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice research. Thanks to the author.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just want to say that it was one of the most unique blog I have read this month and I am in love with your writitng style, also love to see more from you in future so keep sharing more and more.
Home Furnishing Exhibition

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home