Tuesday, July 11, 2006

B-Nard Hand Me A Late Pass

Well I think I have a good excuse for taking so long to put the photos from the Meet & Greet we had last week with Street Pharmacy at Club Monaco. You see, we was out the country, I had no laptop and like was so stoned I couldn't remember html code anyway. Photos from the magnanimous experience will be up tonight if the Rapid one can get my photos from his laptop to my world over here in HoustonSoRealVille.

Peep a little something like this in the meantime though. Devin and Slim Thug and A Trak and Rapido and me and Mira Craig and More on a Boat in Norway.

Click that link and you'll see a lot of words in Norwegian. I don't understand it either. All I did was pump up the plus sign a bunch and some numbers came up then I hit the button and the shit appeared. It's some playa shit. Peep it. Thanks to Mona, Leif, and everyone from NRK who's name I could never spell in a million years.

Anyway a couple weeks back maybe, I have no concept of time right now, we kicked off the Essence Fest (sort of) with an underground meet and greet. Me, Street Pharmacy, Dirty Dave and the posse put it down once again. Had a great crowd, mostly artists and young movers and shakers. The next wave of Texas I have to say is looking real good. Folks from Austin and all over the state came through to party. Here's some photos. Forgive me for not naming everyone. Boyinadaze and I didn't label the photos very properly.


VIP from Austin came with a real ass show.


A real ASS show


K-Paul and DJ Grip


There's me with Kiara of Street Fame and Stacey now of OGPR


DJ Bull, Da Ryno and B-Nard


This a new group on Dirty 3rd Records Young Mike and BP I think.






Kritcal and DJ Chill


DJ Kutz


DJ Wiz and Me


Freeze with my man from Kings of the Round Table from New Orleans


Wickett Crickett and Dirty Dave. Much speeches were given this night. I even drunkenly rambled some shit about handling business and believeing in yourself an dholding hands in untiy and stepping up to the plate and man I really have no idea.


Circle G's


DJ Ryno


Freeze


Grit Boys in the House










Jokaman


Kiara and Stacey again




Niq


Oscar of Luxury Mindz has photos too Click das linkage




Kiara and DJ Chill




?, Short Texas, DJ Wiz


Spark Dawg


Jokaman, DJ Grip


New group from Street Pharmacy




Hoopsta


Lil Juan


I think this guy is a Fed.


See how he just be popping up everywhere! Naw this is my man Keith from the Houston Press


Surreal tore that shit up. Best show of the night. Crazy energy and well, somehow someway she got them folks to the stage. She's definitely a female on the come up. Watch out for Gutta Squad as well.


DJ Kutz, Dancer












Surreal with DJ Ryno

So there you have it. It went down. I gotta do some real work now and somehow get my photos from the Ricmeister. Call him if you know him and tell him to get on the bal lwith them computa literacy skills.