Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Rappin' and Thangs

Kurtis Blow - Christmas Rappin'

Live on Tops of the Pops!? You can't ask for much more than this.

- VERSUS -

The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping

My dad says he remembers seeing them perform this on Saturday Night Live but I can't seem to find that footage. If anyone has it I'd love to see it.

Remember when Linus was talking about the commercialization of Christmas?

I only really buy tea at Tesco.

Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas Bloopers and Outtakes

This is one of the greatest things ever to be shown on a TV. I mean the original, not this. Get the DVD.

This a real jam right here...

Real Talk!

Real rock from the rock...


I don't know this kid but I fully endorse this video.


RIP TO THE KING!

What a year this hath been.

This a real video right here


This may or may not be


This my jam


More coming thusly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post! Emmet Otter used to be my shit!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas is one of the realest shows EVER on TV EVER. Seriously I've watche dthat shit like 10,000 times.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To find out precisely vbaghnm how very good Oakley Sunglasses Cheap bifoval sun glasses are generally, we've got to determine what are generally Half X Oakley 1st. you can easliy discover this specific off their brand: large explanation Oakley Sunglasses Discount. These are Sale Oakley Sunglasses providing you developing a plenty sharper eye-sight. Truly, Oakley Jawbone is mostly a variety of Oakley Stpl Jawbone along with Oakleys, along with the Oakley sunglasses, that is simple with the large explanation Half X, point out to make available supreme lucidity including a further Oakley Sunglasses Outlet dazzling globe to the users.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home