Thursday, December 06, 2007

Industry Jimmy Wine

UGK HATH BEEN NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY.

Now you know, I'm the last one in this world to give a fuck about a gawdam Grammy, but ummmmmmm, I'm tellin' you, I told ya.

SMOKE SOMETHIN BITCH!

Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group
(For duo, group or collaborative performances of Rap only. Singles or Tracks only.)

Southside
Common Featuring Kanye West
Track from: Finding Forever
[Geffen]


Make It Rain
Fat Joe Featuring Lil Wayne
Track from: Me, Myself & I
[Terror Squad Entertainment]


Party Like A Rockstar
Shop Boyz
Track from: Rockstar Mentality
[OnDeck/Universal Republic Records]


Int'l Players Anthem (I Choose You)
UGK Featuring OutKast
[Jive]


Better Than I've Ever Been
Kanye West, Nas & KRS-One
[Nike]


So glad NIKE RECORDS finally got a Grammy nomination too. So glad. If UGK doesn't win this, Pimp C needs to tell God to rain fire down pon Babylon.

And a fight'll come with it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so tell all your friends that you met pimp c, a slow walkin, country talkin weed smokin g.

12:41 PM  
Blogger E. Christian Wallace said...

I can't see UGK not winning this...even if Pimp was still with us.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGK must win this !!!!
bun b need this.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home