Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sayanora Houston?

Yeah man I been waiting to say anything official, but it's about to go down. Me and the family are moving to Austin. SXSW offered me a real gig and I took it, so there ya have it. I go to Austin literally once a week anyway, so I will come back to Houston quite often and am even keeping a room here at my friends apartment so I can still come here and do what I do when I need to do it. Events and such.

My going away party is Dec. 8th at The Proletariat and GRIMY STYLES finna come back and rock that ass.



Click the flyer to see it full size.

I haven't talked about this much to people, cuz I don't like to discuss things a lot, I just like to do things, hence, the move will commence as soon as this house is sold and I'm quite excited for this.

I kind of see it like this anyway, I couldn't live in Houston if there was no Austin and I couldn't live in Austin if there was no Houston. Both cities have their qualities, and their problems, but in my eyes, they work hand in hand with each other.

Living in Houston, we found ourselves driving out there quite often not only cuz most of our family is in Central Texas (Mom, get down here please) but because Houston can get a lil crazy, sticky, loud, and such. Austin has beautiful lakes and Barton Springs and a job with benefits staffed by a lot of people who I really like a lot. Soooooooo... it's about to go down.

That being said when I lived in Austin in 1995 I literally came to Houston EVERY WEEKEND (I'm not a 6th Street kind of guy). Like seriously, I stayed in Austin like 10 weekends that year. Of course I was single and on a lot of drugs at the time and didn't have much in the way of responsibilities, now I'm married with children and looking forward to living in a quiet Austin neighborhood, riding my bicycle to work in some cut off shorts and never cutting my hair again... (last part is a joke, I ain't no fuckin' hippy. I mean, I am a fuckin' hippy, but with a proper haircut).

Also I'ma go vegan, have a solar powered house, make jewelry out of oatmeal and hemp rope, buy a lot of 7" vinyl and possibly start a 'zine.

Actually I'm not gonna do any of that shit (except the solar powered house). As much as I wanna go vegan, them chickens keep calling and nachos suck without cheese, so yeah, I mean, I don't know. I hope I don't get lynched. I heard that in Austin the vegans chase you in the night.

I hope it's not true. I also heard they can smell the pork fat in your sweat. IT WAS TOFURONI I SWEAR!

Alright, enough of the Austin inside jokes. I actually love that town. I love Houston too. Not much is gonna change except that tomorrow is gonna be my last Damage Control. I'll come thru and host with Chill and Golden Child every now and again, but lately I've had a hard time getting off my couch in Houston on a Wednesday night and making it down to the station, probably won't be driving in from Austin on too many Wednesdays. Some, but not all.

I mean real talk, I am sure that my regular listeners have noticed that I have not only missed a lot of shows lately due to travel, but when I have been there, my hearts just not in it man. I hate to say it, but the way we do things down there worked for a while, but um, in 2007, we may need a bit more filtering.

The whole reason for Damage Control was to give everyone a chance. If you're making rap music independently and have no in's to commercial radio or any of that shit, you could always come down to DC and get a spin. Let the world know you are out here. I love that concept, it's the best, it's in my heart, but today man... it's just not worth it.

There's always been great rap music and there's always been shitty rap music. I honestly never cared if it was good or bad, I was more than happy to support real people trying to do real things. Real people making art, that's what I love. But nowadays man, 99% of you people who are trying to rap are weak minded and in the wrong place. I hate to say it, but literally 99% of the people out there rapping are copy cats who lack vision and passion. I hate to be so blunt, but it's true.

I can't listen to the copy cat shit any more, and real talk, the stuff people call conscious and progressive half the time is some bullshit that sounds like 1992 and still calls women bitches and hoes and is fairly worthless cuz no one but the deepest hip hop nerds will ever want to hear it, if them.

Feel me? I'm going off a bit right now, but please understand my position. It's hard to sit at KPFT and smile anymore when people give me their discs. I have a lot of respect for a lot of the people I've met over these past 5.5 years and have discovered a lot of great music and art during my time at DC, but man, these days I get so much shit that sounds like so much other shit. We are 6 years into our war with Iraq. Shit is crazy ugly from sea to shining sea and all so many people can think to rap about is their cars and some bitches ass shaking. Look here fools, it's been done. Open your eyes, there's more out there. I like cars and ass too,but not so much that I want my entire CD collection populated with songs about such things.

And a lot of our "conscious" rappers don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I'm sorry but it's true. Bun B should teach a class.

Anyway I'm goin goff on a tangent here and i need to stop. Hip Hop Ain't Dead but it sure seems like a lot of motherfuckers are working very hard to smother it out of existence.

And no Mr. Banner, I'm not talking about Al Sharpton and Oprah. I'm talking about the lost minions who think that getting on TV will save their lives. Hip Hop is eating itself alive from the inside out and that's some real talk right there.

I recycle cans and paper, not art.

So with that, get ready for the new jump off. HoustonSoReal will still exist and I will still post to it when I have things explicitly Houston to report, but the new jumpoff is AustinSurreal.com. No link yet cuz it's not up, I just started building it. AustinSurreal will be the new site and HoustonSoReal will be a subsection. Until I can get on the radio in Austin I'ma do a weekly podcast or two. One will be all new music from all genres. All sorts of shit. The other will be more Damage Control like cuz people still need to know about the real shit, however skint the selection may be.

I'll still do events in Houston and Austin. I'd like to get some more jump offs popping in New York again. I'll still book my people in Europe is the opportunity is worth it and will put money in my pocket rather than take it out and I'ma still be MattSoReal. Unless they really do put LSD in the water in Austin on Fridays. Then I'ma go all MattSurreal on y'all, but don't worry I won't become a raver. I swear. I like the French and all, but I'm no raver. (TAKE THAT HOW YOU WANT IT!)

So yeah, ain't nothing changed but the address, and my phone number. WHich is a good thng. So good for my soul. Apologies to all who's calls I have missed. I really really hate the phone. I'm a writer, not a talker. So it is what it is.

Anyway, the hip-hop portion of SXSW is gonna be bigger and better than ever next year. I'ma get all the good ones in one place at one time and we gone ride on the enemy. I'm working to bring some serious international flavors that you need in your life and a lot of our favorite DJs and such will be there as well. Seriously SXSW 2008 is gonna be ridiculous. Get your passes now.

So yes, I have a real job now and am about to move to Austin. Come celebrate this fact and see my favorite band in the world on Saturday December 8th at the Proletariat. More info coming soon.

61 Comments:

Blogger DJ Stef said...

Congratulations, Matt! What you're saying about rap is sad but true. Time for new beginnings. See you in Austin in March!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mannn, good luck in the Atx. I'll be tuned in for your last official DC tomorrow night. Thanks for the info that you always bring, no matter what subject.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Monica Danna said...

Matt, you will be missed, no doubt, no doubt. what you've done for this city is immeasurable. your passion for this city and for it's music will live on in the talent you have brought up and exposed. houston is a better place because of MattSoReal.

Austin (and SXSW) is damn lucky to be inheriting you.

don't be a stranger.

congrats on the new gig! rock it.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

Congrats man! BENEFITS AND A JOB WITH SXSW IN AUSTIN, TEXAS!!! That is a slick new job dude.

You are already of Legendary status on the underground. We know you're just up the road. Honestly, I've seen how hard you work and I am very, very happy for you.

Again, congrats and keep up the great work.

peace,

Thurogood

3:25 PM  
Blogger FAT TONY said...

Best of luck with the new gig! Good post with smart words as usual. You've got it on the mark about trash needing to be filtered from fame seekers and niggas rappin over old ass soundin beats..saying nothing new.

The last GRIMY STYLES show was fantastic. I'll definitely be at the next.

Peace.

anthony obi.
"fat tony"
www.myspace.com/yeahobi2

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes on the move and best of luck in all of your endeavors, Mattsoreal

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just a lurker, but good luck in Austin man. I'mma keep up with damage control anyways!!

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already. I will be seeing you my friend. I have kept up with this blog for a minute and been to a couple of your shows. I live in Austin and am excited to hear your moving in. Austinsurreal word is bond!!!!

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IS THIS THE SAME DUDE THAT PLAYED THAT LIL BITCH KENIKA LIKE 20 TIMES? IVE BEEN LISTENING SINCE DAY 1 BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED MORE THAT CONSCIENCE TYPE MUSIC.
P.S.
GET THAT MONEY MAYNE. GOOD LUCK.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity. Congratulations on the move. I am from Houston, but I still think Austin is the primo city in the Lone Star State. If I don't see you before, I'll catch you at SXSW, can't wait to see what you line up this year.

In the meantime, you need to start running some acts through Washington, DC, it's slim pickings up here.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

I played a lot of "Consciensce type music." The song I played the most from Kenika was "Stand Up" about the prison system. Thanks for your comment.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.halaro.com/under.php?id=954

10:19 AM  
Blogger Mesoclever said...

Welcome 2 Austin, with open arms, great news:) hope the sell of the house and move go smooth. Ur attributes in Ausin will definetely go noticed and I look forward to showing support in your endeavours. Loyal fan of great music and hype.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Ian Varley said...

Hey Matt - glad to hear you'll be moving to my town. Let's hook up for beers when you git here.

Ian

5:39 PM  
Blogger Sketch the Journalist said...

Congrats on the new job Matt. Thanks for all you've done for Houston rap and for embracing the holy hip hop community.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt-

You know I support damn near everything you do. You are a good man. Good luck and God bless you. Houston will definitely miss you. Love ya, dude.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratz & Good Luck Matt!!...

Thanx for everythin!...

11:23 AM  
Blogger Kam said...

ahhh the show last night was great and you already know that I got your back 100% in everything you do since you've supported me since the beginning love ya and good luck with everything!

-kam
myspace.com/bamitskam

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, Matt fucked up you're leaving now. That SXSW seems like a good gig, I'm tryna make it out there 2 next year. It's sad that just when Soul Phunk gets into the scene we lose another Houston Hip Hop Soldier, lol. But yeah, I didn't know you were a rider like how you were going from Houston to Austin every weekend, NICE! That's on my level right there, already. Good you started DC too to give all the independents like me a chance.
But shit if you're just moving to Austin, it ain't like you're moving to Cali or New York. I know we're still gonna still see u around the way. And BTW, did you read that message I sent u on myspace about my demo to Bun, I'll send it again if you happened to miss it. Get at me.

Good luck 2 u in Austin,
LeAndre Campbell of Soul Phunk
myspace.com/andregamble

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yeah--- Its a sad day for the H, but I cant wait to see what you have in store for the 512. We'll hafta puff a blunt when you get settled.
Keep fighting the good fight man.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt
the good part is the ATX area is way more prettier than Houston; Northwest of Austin - the rolling hills and lakes are off the chain, great for gaining inspiration...
wish you the best homie, and i felt your views on rap...

ps. I love Bun, but on the cool most of Bun's music as of late though original never touches on anything but the forces we are fighting in the culture - and i am a UGK fan...

www.UCanMakeBeats.com

3:26 AM  
Blogger johnnn said...

SXSW is not ready for this much Sabbath

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So stoked for you, ATX needs you in its life and SXSW most definitely needs you there. You're going to rock the gig and the city upside down.
Also, good luck on selling the house, it will happen!
Don't forget about the little people in Htx, or NY. ;)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

Thanks so much to all of yall it really means a lot.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please bring the real rap BACK. I will find a venue for Bun to teach at...... This is for real. I was born into hip hop and was in it from the beginning, and cant stand the bullshit out now. I love real hip hop, rap, and country rap toons, but this new shit is not even music. I looked at it from even the point of view that I was older now and mabey what I thought was bull, was me going back to my day, but these rappers are not talking about shit. I love real hip hop, rap, and country rap toons. This shit out now is not even real music, its just noise with wanna be rappers. PLEASE stand the fuck up and talk about something learn some fukking skillz. I am a white guy, and cant make music but I bet I could out rap most of yall corny gum ball rappers, yall look monkey. I dont want my kids or any of the kids of yalls age thinking this shit is cool. IT NOT. Please, let KRS ONE, NAS, RUN, Ultra, WU, Cube, Face, Devin, 8 Ball and G, Outcast, Jay Z (Older), 50 (when he was hungry), Snoop, Dr Dre and others start another Stop the bullshit rap movement PLEASE.

My two cents.

Petey Wheatstra

7:40 PM  
Blogger S.T.A.T.I.K. said...

I am glad that you have that opportunity.

Please contact me when you move to Austin

elijahjwoods@hotmail.com

8:06 AM  
Blogger gaijin said...

Man. Can't fault you for leaving, but damn, Houston's gonna miss you. I dunno where the hell I'm gonna find out about hip-hop in this city now...

10:10 AM  
Blogger joeriman said...

Hey Matt,

Heared about your site a year ago (thanx LeanSippa!) and must say I checked it out every day!
Loved the way you wrote down your stuff and it kept me posted about Houston music scene.
Keep it real in Austin!
greets,
Joeriman

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've heard some rumors about this move to austin... i've always thought that would be your next direction. it's time. you served H-Town well. The ATX needs PusherSurreal.

I'm sure I'll run into you in Austin as much as I did in Houston.

Break a leg or whatever...

Word.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,

TIt'd be cool if you could tell Melissa to drop Lambo a line.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Terp2it/Chris Trew said...

Looking forward to your work in Austin. Good luck with the move.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous wow power leveling said...

cheap wow power leveling buy wow gold cheapest wow power leveling CHEAP wow gold BUY power leveling CHEAPEST wow powerleveling
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow goldweiwei

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

剖腹生產 命理網 姓名學 姓名配對 星座 星座運勢 算命 開運印章 風水 八字 剖腹生產 命理網 姓名學 姓名配對 星座 星座運勢 算命 開運印章 風水 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 搬家公司 搬家公司 台北搬家公司 新竹搬家公司 桃園搬家公司 台北搬家公司 整形 韓風整形 整形 韓風整形 老人癡呆症 情緒管理 微整型美容 q

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

小吃餐車加盟連鎖「一條龍的創業模式」複製成功開店經驗
更新日期:2009/08/25 17:19

(中央社訊息服務20090825 16:19:17)大環境不景氣,工作難找,有不少人就想乾脆自己創業當老闆。為強化國內創業能量,五路財神開店總部於8月20日-9月20日舉辦「2009夢幻小餐車創業成果展」歡迎蒞臨參觀。針對國內一窩蜂創業加盟潮,餐車達人陳滌五總監提醒創業者,加盟不失為一條創業捷徑,但若選擇加盟,品牌知名度、產品獨特性及是否擁有差異化優勢就顯得格外重要。


近年來以成本低的小吃餐車最受創業者青睞。沒經驗的失業族 大部份都選擇餐車擺攤,最多人都想在創業市場闖出一片天。在台中成立的五路財神開店總部,小吃餐車用品牌方式來營運,總經理陳滌五用自己的經驗來現身說法。以國人創業首選的小吃餐車來說,如何在同質性高的市場中殺出重圍?雖然是路邊攤小餐車,營運上的重要撇步是關鍵;在企業經營戰略中,唯有領先核心競爭,保持差異化優勢才是生存之道。


陳總分享成功關鍵,「五路財神餐車與其他路邊攤最大的差異化,在於餐車外觀亮眼與眾不同的加分效果,及秉持結合好的小吃產品用品牌方式來經營的理念」。總部成立初期因觀察到傳統路邊攤想要爭得一席之地,大多考量商品創新的迷思,卻忽略創業者經營能否持久性的問題。所以五路財神餐車將傳統小吃商品,用創新工法為策略,顛覆傳統路邊攤的概念,長期下來在台灣建立起最多元品牌的餐車王國。


很多創業者最憂心沒經驗,業界首創從餐車打造、生財器具、原物料配方、技術教學、促銷廣告、開幕指導,「一條龍的創業輔導」模式,使得五路財神餐車品牌特色更為彰顯。陳總說,不景氣下小吃餐車經營是加倍艱辛,建議創業者不但要瞭解小吃經營的核心價值,凸顯產品獨特性及差異化之外還要定期和你商圈的客人互動,「好餐車、好商品、好客人」,三個好,如此才有可能成為「不敗的小吃攤」。
|加盟創業|滷味加盟|加盟|餐車|安親班|廚具|

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

小吃餐車加盟連鎖「一條龍的創業模式」複製成功開店經驗
更新日期:2009/08/25 17:19

(中央社訊息服務20090825 16:19:17)大環境不景氣,工作難找,有不少人就想乾脆自己創業當老闆。為強化國內創業能量,五路財神開店總部於8月20日-9月20日舉辦「2009夢幻小餐車創業成果展」歡迎蒞臨參觀。針對國內一窩蜂創業加盟潮,餐車達人陳滌五總監提醒創業者,加盟不失為一條創業捷徑,但若選擇加盟,品牌知名度、產品獨特性及是否擁有差異化優勢就顯得格外重要。


近年來以成本低的小吃餐車最受創業者青睞。沒經驗的失業族 大部份都選擇餐車擺攤,最多人都想在創業市場闖出一片天。在台中成立的五路財神開店總部,小吃餐車用品牌方式來營運,總經理陳滌五用自己的經驗來現身說法。以國人創業首選的小吃餐車來說,如何在同質性高的市場中殺出重圍?雖然是路邊攤小餐車,營運上的重要撇步是關鍵;在企業經營戰略中,唯有領先核心競爭,保持差異化優勢才是生存之道。


陳總分享成功關鍵,「五路財神餐車與其他路邊攤最大的差異化,在於餐車外觀亮眼與眾不同的加分效果,及秉持結合好的小吃產品用品牌方式來經營的理念」。總部成立初期因觀察到傳統路邊攤想要爭得一席之地,大多考量商品創新的迷思,卻忽略創業者經營能否持久性的問題。所以五路財神餐車將傳統小吃商品,用創新工法為策略,顛覆傳統路邊攤的概念,長期下來在台灣建立起最多元品牌的餐車王國。


很多創業者最憂心沒經驗,業界首創從餐車打造、生財器具、原物料配方、技術教學、促銷廣告、開幕指導,「一條龍的創業輔導」模式,使得五路財神餐車品牌特色更為彰顯。陳總說,不景氣下小吃餐車經營是加倍艱辛,建議創業者不但要瞭解小吃經營的核心價值,凸顯產品獨特性及差異化之外還要定期和你商圈的客人互動,「好餐車、好商品、好客人」,三個好,如此才有可能成為「不敗的小吃攤」。
|加盟創業|滷味加盟|加盟|餐車|安親班|廚具|

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Levi jeans
Diesel Jeans
Levis Jeans
China Wholesale
wholesale from china
buy products wholesale
China Wholesalers
burberry polo shirt

1:51 AM  
Blogger trustme said...

Hello, wonderful blog!thank you. By the way,here we offer a lot of good nike shoes,you can come to have

a look.
nike tn
nike shoes
nike chaussures
nike shox
tn chaussures
nike tn
tn chaussures
nike air max
sneakers
shox oz
nike air rift
nike shox monster
nouvelle nike shox
nike shox rival
nike air max 360
men's nike shoes
nike shox monster
nike store
puma
puma chaussures
nike shox r4
nike air max
achat nike shox
cheap nike shoes
nike tn
tn chaussures
nike air max
enfant chaussures
nike tn requin
nike tn
junior chaussures
chaussures nike shox
acheter chaussures homme
tn chaussures
chaussures sport
nike air jordan
nike air max tn

1:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ED Hardy , ED Hardy Clothes, ED Hardy Outlet, ED Hardy Hats, ED Hardy Caps , ED Hardy Sunglasses, ED Hardy Hoodies, ED Hardy Shirts ,
ED Hardy Bikini,
ED Hardy Jeans , ED Hardy Shoes

Prada, Pradas, Prada Outlet, prada handbags, prada handbag , prada bags, prada bag, prada sunglasses, prada sunglass, prada shoes, prada sneakers, prada purses, prada wallets or call Prada Wallet, prada wallpaper

Moncler jackets,
Moncler T-shirts , Moncler Bags

12:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jordan 1
jordan 2
jordan 3
jordan 4
jordan 5
jumpmen23

8:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

as a sign of Burberry. discount ED Hardy Sunglasses, of course, must be mentioned in 1924 created the Burberry Fendi Sunglasses "Nova" - on behalf of discount Fendi Sunglasses plaid. The first time in this plaid Gucci sunglasses for wet and dry inside, while in 1967 cheap Gucci sunglasses stered as a trademark after LV sunglasses more widely used in other products, such as umbrella and suitcase.Burberry - discount LV sunglasses on the burberry (BURBERRY Prorsum), the most classical models is that Oakley sunglasses is windbreaker and that was unique but it discount Oakley sunglasses been copied to the Check everywhere, and many Hollywood stars will be wearing it Police sunglasses the film coat and skirt.Can not be denied, the British veteran Burberry - Poisson (BURBERRY Prorsum) Christopher discount Police sunglasses (Christopher Bailey), led by a Prada sunglasses at international, and sales have discount Prada sunglasses to rise, while the men in Ray Ban Sunglasses spring and summer of 2005, discount Ray Ban Sunglasses stopher Bailey Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses ideas, mainly from all the discount Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses he was pleasant, through the clothing's performance, with Versace Sunglasses sharing. The performance of discount Versace Sunglasses most important is that "color" sky blue, light green, bright yellow, bright orange discount abercrombie and fitch pink and so on, with a white abercrombie fitch outlet, people feel the vitality of cheap abercrombie fitch and summer. In addition,discount LV handbag babyliss.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sport shoes shop
cheap nike air,,
cheap nike shox
cheap nike max
cheap puma shoes
cheap nike shoes
Chaussures Sport
Nike chaussures hommes
Nike chaussures femmes
Nike chaussures enfants
Nike chaussures sport
Remise Chaussures Sport
Chaussure de Sports
Marques Chaussures Sport
2010 Air Max Chaussures
Nike Shox R4
ed hardy clothing
cheap ed hardy,.
ed hardy online store,.
ed hardy clothes,.
discount ed hardy,.
cheap ed hardy,.
ed hardy uk,.
cheap ed hardy clothing ,.,.
ed hardy t shirts,.,.
ed hardy shirts,.,.,.,
ed hardy online store,.
ed hardy womens.,.
ed hardy mens.,.
ed hardy bags.,.
cheap ed hardy.
cheap ed hardy clothing
ed hardy clothes
ed hardy wholesale.
ed hardy clothing
ed hardy clothing us..
ed hardy clothing.
ed hardy clothes.
nike shox r4|
cheap puma ferrari shoes|
nike tn dollar|
nike shox torch|
cheap sport shoes|

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NewStreetFashion
Ed Hardy
stylish design
Ed Hardy Wholesale
fashion excellent quality
wholesale Ed Hardy
ED Hardy clothing bring you a super surprise!
ed hardy wholesale clothing
The quality is so good
christian audigier
Young and creative style
abercrombie and fitch
You can have a look at it.
abercrombie & fitch

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

USNike Dunk High Geological SurveyNike Dunk Low a annoncé surNike Dunk le cinquième Antofagasta midi dans laNike Dunks mine de cuivre du nord du Chili la production d'un tremblement de terre de magnitude 5,0 s'est produite. Le Chili est à ce jour pasCheap Nike Dunk fait de victimes ou des dégâts matériels ont été signalés. Selon les données US Geological Survey publié par le tremblement deCheap Nike Dunks terre en 15 heures 18 GMT, le 5, Buy Nike Dunk 25,018 degrés de longitude ouest, la latitude 72,100 °, la profondeur focale 35 km Jude Biao, l'épicentre d'un important gisementNike Dunks de cuivre du nord du Chili l'une des eaux côtières Antofagasta. Le Chili est à ce jour pas fait de victimes ou des dégâts matériels ont été signalés. 27 février de cette année, le centre-sud du Chili côtières Richter 8.8 séisme et le tsunami et les répliques, causant des centaines de morts ou disparus et causé de lourdes pertes

10:29 AM  
Anonymous nike shox said...

Nike shox
mens shox
nike r4
Nike shox R4
shox r4 torch
nike shox tl
nike shox turbo
nike shox monster
nike shox nz
nike shox oz
shox tl3
womens shox
Coach handbags
Gucci handbags

12:45 AM  
Blogger combattery84 said...

ACER BATBL50L6 battery
ACER TravelMate 240 Battery
ACER BT.00803.004 Battery
ACER Travelmate 4002lmi battery
Acer travelmate 800 battery
Acer aspire 3613wlmi battery
Travelmate 2414wlmi battery
Acer batcl50l battery
Acer Travelmate 2300 battery
ACER aspire 3610 battery
ACER travelmate 4600 battery
Dell Latitude D800 battery
Dell Inspiron 600m battery
Dell Inspiron 8100 Battery
Dell Y9943 battery
Dell Inspiron 1521 battery
Dell Inspiron 510m battery
Dell Latitude D500 battery
Dell Latitude D520 battery
Dell GD761 battery
Dell NF343 battery
Dell D5318 battery
Dell G5260 battery
Dell Inspiron 9200 battery
Dell Latitude C500 battery
Dell HD438 Battery
Dell GK479 battery
Dell PC764 battery

6:49 PM  
Blogger combattery84 said...

Dell KD476 Battery
Dell Inspiron 1150 battery
Dell inspiron 8500 battery
Dell Inspiron 4100 battery
Dell Inspiron 4000 battery
Dell Inspiron 8200 battery
Dell FK890 battery
Dell Inspiron 1721 battery
Dell Inspiron 1300 Battery
Dell Inspiron 1520 Battery
Dell Latitude D600 Battery
Dell XPS M1330 battery
Dell Latitude D531N Battery
Dell INSPIRON 6000 battery
Dell INSPIRON 6400 Battery
Dell Inspiron 9300 battery
Dell INSPIRON 9400 Battery
Dell INSPIRON e1505 battery
Dell INSPIRON 2500 battery
Dell INSPIRON 630m battery


Dell Latitude D820 battery
Dell Latitude D610 Battery
Dell Latitude D620 battery
Dell Latitude D630 battery
Dell xps m1210 battery
Dell e1705 battery
Dell d830 battery
Dell inspiron 2200 battery

6:50 PM  
Blogger yooo said...

For those of you who are purchasing Titanium Jewelry or Titanium Necklaces, we realize that this is one of the most important purchasing decisions you will make. You have made the best choice in choosing one of our Cross Titanium Necklaces, Titanium Pendants or Titanium Rings, as they are constructed of the highest grade materials to ensure that your new Titanium Jewelry lasts forever. The designers we feature are chosen for their unique modern styling and lasting quality. You can be confident in your purchase as each item comes with a no hassle 30 day return privilege.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous wholesale electronice said...

Thanks for the post

1:14 AM  
Blogger d540291912 said...

Recently, more and more people select a way to purchase what they want, that is online purchasing. As for girls, Jewellery is an indispensable thing in their whole life. I would like to say that Pandora Bracelets Canada is your best choice to purchase Pandora Jewellery online. There is a lot of Pandora Jewelry, including Pandora Bracelets Pandora Charms Pandora Beads and so on. Pandora Canada will always try our best to provide you the best.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Your Escort Agency said...

Your Escort Agency offers exclusive and most beautiful London escort girls of various nationalities.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous London escorts said...

If you are looking for European escorts Bestescort4U is the best place in London

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Escorts London said...

If you are looking for European escorts Bestescort4U is the best place in London

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Escorts London said...

London escort agency which provides genuine female escort models in Central London area

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Elite escorts said...

Beautiful escorts can be found at Elite Club International. Elite Club International is an elite escort agency operating mostly in Dubai and London.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Porn Star Escorts said...

Bunny Planet is an Exclusive Online Gentlemen's Club filled with Adult Stars, Adult Entertainers, Centerfolds and Erotic Models who want to meet you in person now!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You got a really useful blog and I really your style of writing. Keep it up

Asus - 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

Asus - N56-Series 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

4:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Posting.
Interesting and valuable information is here.
Thanks for sharing with us.
City of houston recycling

12:06 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin, michael kors outlet, nike outlet, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, nike air max, nike free, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, burberry, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet, michael kors, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, burberry outlet online, louboutin outlet

7:45 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, oakley pas cher, timberland, air force, converse pas cher, vans pas cher, sac longchamp, hermes, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, nike free, lacoste pas cher, michael kors, longchamp pas cher, michael kors, true religion outlet, kate spade handbags, sac guess, vanessa bruno, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, true religion jeans, north face, louboutin pas cher, ray ban uk, tn pas cher, chanel handbags, north face, coach outlet, hollister, air max, true religion jeans, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, true religion jeans, coach purses, kate spade outlet, nike air max, michael kors, hogan, burberry

7:49 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister, soccer jerseys, hollister, longchamp, nike huarache, valentino shoes, soccer shoes, nike air max, reebok shoes, nike trainers, instyler, nike air max, insanity workout, ghd, north face outlet, mulberry, ralph lauren uk, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, bottega veneta, baseball bats, mont blanc, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, new balance, abercrombie and fitch, babyliss, herve leger, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, mcm handbags, nike roshe, nike free run uk, nike roshe, vans shoes, lululemon, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, north face outlet, mac cosmetics, nike air max, p90x workout

8:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

retro jordans
nike air max
cheap basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
nike flyknit trainer
fake rolex
lebron 16
nike air max 2019
off white jordan 1
adidas gazelle sale

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home