Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sunday Afternoon FREE SHOW IN HOUSTON!
Monday Night Witnes, JD & Stiletto in NYC!

It's goin' down Sunday afternoon in the park. If you are reading this anywhere south of the Mason Dixon line you need to get in the car and come down and kick it with us. Bring a cooler of drank and a blanket. Hip-hop in the park.

KPFT's Damage Control Program Presents:

Some of Texas's most important up and coming talent on one stage, in one place, at one time.

FREE!

4 - 7 p.m. Sunday October 15th
Miller Outdoor Theatre, Hermann Park

4:00 - 4:30 p.m. - DJ Chill Presents Yung Samm, Kenika, Sydnee and Lil Boom
4:30 - 4:40 p.m. - Surreall
4:45 - 4:55 p.m. - NoSaprise
5:00 - 5:10 p.m. - Short Texas
5:15 - 5:25 p.m. - Grit Boys
5:30 - 5:40 p.m. - Go Gettaz (Beaumont)
5:45 - 5:55 p.m. - Hezeleo (Port Arthus/UGK Records)
6:00 - 6:50 p.m. - MOJOE (San Antonio/Music World Records)

Click all them links and recognize the real please. We need your support. Not money. Just support. Show ya face and let us know you give a fuck about this shit we do till 3 in the morning every Wednesday. I need that reaffirmation. Do it for me.

Here's the flyer you can barely see at this size but if you go to MY MYSPACE you can see it full size. Add me, he he, lol, lmao, sss, bff, ummmmmmm



And then Monday night two of my tightest cousins will be spinning records at Sway for Screw York City the Remix! DJ's Witnes and JD are like 2 of my closest partners who spin records and such. JD was the first DJ ever on Damage Control and Witnes held down Late Nite Snax and is one of the only people in Houston music I really, trilly, trust. Go support New York asses and then don't forget to come support on Nov. 4th and see Clipse, Trae, Jokaman, Kidz in the Hall, Catch Dubs and DJ Chill at the Knitting Factory cuz it's going down real than a bitch this year and you are invited if you have nothing to do with The Source Magazine and the hatred they spread.



I'ma just keep harping on that Source shit till A. someone calls me back who NEEDS to call me back or B. I fucking explode and when I explode it ain't gonna be nice. I got information for days on motherfuckers asses that you may need to hear.

Word to Killer Mike cuz indeed, that's life bitches.