Saturday, January 07, 2006

Free MP3 Download
Ill Tactics - Rap Idol 2006

Look here, this is going to be a huge song. Remember that you heard it here first.


Ill Tactics

DOWNLOAD ILL TACTICS - RAP IDOL 2006 HERE

I should review the song for you and give you a little background on it, but when I first put it in, I had no idea what I was in for and honestly I got a little bit mad. I was like, "DAMN MAN WHY THIS BOY RAPPIN' LIKE...?" And as the song continued, I got it and feel as though dude came up with something brilliant. Haters and people with no sense of humor may call it corny or hate on it in general, but I know this kid Ill Tactics, super lyricist from Beaumont, TX, and on this one he really came with it. Congratulations Ill Tactics.

And if you are a regular listener to Damage Control, you've heard a lot of songs from this cat over the past almost 4 years.

O.K. Austin stand up. I'm coming out there Sunday night, tonight maybe, depending on when you are reading this to see MAGNO, CHALIE BOY, BIG ROB, RAPID RIC, NAC & SWIFT OF CARNIVAL BEATS, BASSWOOD LANE, DJ GRIP, DJ YOUNG SPINNA, 3RD DEGREE and more at the Backroom. Come holla at me, I'd love to see you.

I got a jump off happening at the backroom Friday January 27th. Get ready for it. Official announcement and flyer coming soon right Tosin???

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome track, nice post. his paul wall line about the crime rate's better than anything paul's come up with in a while. one question -- i can't figure out that one that starts "it's the last of thugs still alive / the southside of h-town is where i reside" -- who is that?

7:49 PM  
Blogger SergDun said...

wasn't that suppose to be scarface?

12:49 AM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

yeah thats supposed to be scarface

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that phone number rolls off damn well better that Jones' did. Was waiting for the Bun guest and then -- "hole' up." If this ain't a hit in some context, the game's got too stiff and fucked up. He should white label this bitch, like, yesterday, if he ain't already.

ATX: don't stay home tonight, it is NOT an option.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mayne this shit is thoed....409 baby!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

say Matt, you gone try to get Pimp and Bun on the show sometime soon?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

hell yes i am

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yeah....that's my dawg, that's my dawg!

saw your interview with Face in OTR....good shit mayne.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, how do we send you a song...I want you to check it out..and if you like it...put it on the website. I'm sure you get this all the time...but hey atleast I can say I tried and the shit is fire

3:48 PM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

hit me on matt at damagecontrolradio dot org

and i'll give you the address to send the song!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm definately feeling this. i hope people dont get the wrong idea that he's dissing anybody.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

entertaining... made me laugh... talented.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dune DVD The Dune DVD is the visually stunning epic science-fiction novel turned film by director David Lynch about Paul Atreides' fight against the Harkonnen and the giant worms for the spice mines of the planet Dune. Get your Dune DVD at http://www.dunedvd.net/

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-team DVD - The A Team explodes on DVD for the first time evr. Pile into the famous black van for a 2nd season of adventure with Hannibal , Face , Murock and BA. Get your A-team DVD at http://www.great-tv-shows.com/ateam/main.html

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home