Thursday, March 03, 2005

Download and Jam Last Night's Damage Control


DJ Chill cuttin' the hell out his Lil Jon slip mat

Man it went down last night. Lot's of new music. Agonylife passed thru, Tosin from thescrewshop.com passed thru from Austin and dropped a freestyle (AND drove home 2.5 hours at 3 a.m. only to go to work at 8:30 a.m.) and it just went down. New music non stopp til Keno hit the decks with some Houston classics.


This little dude passed by and tried to get on the mic (KPFT Backyard)

Anyway, you can download and jam the whole joint here. Right click, save and listen on your computer. Please do not just sit and stream like a lazy bitch.

Oh yeah be sure and listen to the end. I went outside and when I came back in Golden Child had taken over the studio. Boys left the mic on while Keno was mixing so you get to hear Golden Child on the phone and clowning fools. Enjoy...


G.R.i.T. Boys in KPFT Backyard for Ozone Magazine photo shoot last night

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the download, another mad show!

The hilight of the show was definately near the start with that new K RINO track!!

Martino,Adelaide,AUSTRALIA

3:10 PM  
Blogger Pushermania said...

K Rino is playing Finland on March 18th! I know thats no where near Australia, but...

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, I saw that on the SPC/Killa Klan boards. It would be a dream to get to see K Rino down under, highly unlikely but you never know.....

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
I like your site (found it via a link to the Tippin remix). Good stuff. I'm putting together a little zine/journal about art/culture/etc. in the 'Red States', and was wondering if I could maybe do a little email q&a with you on the Houston scene. Nothing too time consuming, don't worry. If you're up for it, you can zip me an email at jmayshark@nyc.rr.com. (I can also explain in more detail what I'm working on.)
obligado,
jesse

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them boys Z-RO and TRAE or some fool for what they be doing and they be jammin I like the stuff Ro rap about. Michael Vital from Lake Charles Louisiana.

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to listen to Z-RO,TRAE,PAUL WALL,and LIL FLIP I like the stuff they make It make me just think about stuff in th future and specialy Z-RO I like the CD that just came out LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD it jam and those CDs TRAE Same thing different day and Loosing composure. PAUL WALL I like all your free styles and the stuff youhad with Chamillionaire. LIL FLIP I liked the Lepercaun and Kinz of Da South with you and Z-RO. Yall four have the hottest music around thats what I think.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home