Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm DJing THIS SATURDAY! FREE!
Last Night's Damage Control

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNH. What you know about me behind them wheels?

On them decks.

Doin' it big.



Christmas/Holiday music all night at the Orange Show. Me and Mariachi MECA jammin' on down SoReal. If you miss this, you are missing the whole point of Christmas. If you don't like Christmas music then you are with the terrirists so rethink yoself and make yoself seen enjoying Christmas at the Orange Show this Saturday night lest them peoples come break your door down for being on the other side of that fence o.k.? There'll be food, drinks, good vibes, family friendliness, incredible lights throughout the hood and on the structure itself.

The Orange Show is hands down my favorite venue in Houston. You need to come party with me. (DJ Eva gonna be on the wheels with me as well. On that futuristic shit.)

YOU CAN GET DIRECTIONS FROM THE ORANGE SHOW WEBSITE SO CLICK HERE GET THEM AND COME THRU.

RSVP ON THE MYSPACE EVENT PAGE FOR THIS PARTICULAR EVENT!

Then hit up My MySpace. Knowmtalmbout. Somebody will see it. Not me.

Last night Damage Control was o.k. Chill showed up at like 1 a.m. and never set up them tables so I was talking to people over beat cd's on repeat feeling like a goof with no real vibe going throughout the place. You might notice that I played like 46 minutes of music right from the jump without really talking. I was tired as shit - I been going thru it Holiday work style lately - and not feeling the whole interview process. Amy didn't want to co-host with me, she just wanted her own hour so I just kind of sat there dazed going through CD's wondering why. Lot's of good stuff last night, but equally balanced with shitty shit that didn't need to be played.

New exclusive music from north Texas from PPT, Money Waters and Twisted Black that should have you trippin'. Good stuff.

I don't know.

These dudes showed up!


Golden Child, Da Ryno, A3, Chalie Boy

They came in like 1:30 and I was so tired I was just not as excited as I should have been. I got love for all them dudes, but I was about to fall over. And I didn't even realize that last night WAS THE FIRST TIME CHALIE BOY EVER CAME TO DAMAGE CONTROL! We should have done it bigger, but I was deep in a zone, a thousand feet from what you think that I'm on... Yungbuk.

I'm out.

DOWNLOAD DON'T STREAM LAST NIGHTS DAMAGE CONTROL LISTEN TO IT ON YO OWN SHIT NOT THIS HERE SERVER THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS.